DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Suspension Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global automotive suspension market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global automotive suspension market to grow with a CAGR of 3.86% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on automotive suspension market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on automotive suspension market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automotive suspension market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automotive suspension market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
The global automotive suspension market is segmented on the basis of type, actuation, and vehicle.
The Global Automotive Suspension Market by Type
- Dependent Suspension
- Semi-dependent Suspension
- Independent Suspension
The Global Automotive Suspension Market by Actuation
- Air Actuation Suspension
- Hydroelastic Actuation Suspension
The Global Automotive Suspension Market by Vehicle
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the automotive suspension market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the automotive suspension market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global automotive suspension market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Rising infrastructure
- Increasing disposable income
- High cost
- Technological innovation like lightweight suspension system and advanced components
- Hendrickson International
- LORD Corporation
- Continental AG
- ThyssenKrupp Technologies AG
- KYB Corporation
- Fichtel & Sachs
- Tenneco, Inc.
- WABCO Holdings, Inc.
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/osv63x