DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United States Pollution Mask Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The United States pollution mask market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% during 2021-2026.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kimberley-Clark Corporation
- Vogmask (Ohlone Press LLC)
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
- Foss Performance Materials
- Prestige Ameritech
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Pollution masks are increasingly being used as partial face covering to filter out pollutants and other harmful air-borne infections. Pollution masks protect the user from direct exposure to dust, pollen, heavy smoke, allergens, etc. The atmospheric air in certain parts of the United States is highly polluted as a result of the expanding vehicle fleet, growing construction activities, and heavy industrial discharge. This has led to an increasing prevalence of several diseases, such as asthma, ischaemic heart disease, stroke, COPD, lung cancer, etc. Owing to this, there has been a significant rise in the demand for pollution masks across the residential, industrial, and commercial sectors in the United States.
The market has also been driven by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020. The United States currently represents one of the world's worst affected countries from the pandemic with around 1.1 Million infections and nearly 64,000 deaths by the end of April 2020. The rising consumer concerns, coupled with preventive measures against COVID-19, have bolstered the demand for pollution masks in the United States. Furthermore, the increasing amount of NOx emissions from road vehicles, aviation, power generation, and marine sectors has further catalyzed the demand for pollution masks in the country.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States pollution mask market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States pollution mask market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the filter type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the standard ratings?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the particulate matter?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What is the structure of the United States pollution mask market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 United States Pollution Mask Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of Covid19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Breakup by Product Type
7 Breakup by Filter Type
8 Breakup by Particulate Matter
9 Breakup by Standard Ratings
10 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
11 Breakup by Region
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
15 Price Indicators
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profile of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eomfga