DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Parts Manufacturers (Global) - Industry Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a detailed overview of the global automotive parts manufacturers market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 1410 companies, including A G Industries Pvt Ltd, Adient Korea Inc and Aisan Industry Co Ltd.
This report covers areas such as car, automobile, auto, car manufacturers, motor and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using the publisher's exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this report will tell you that 275 companies have a declining financial rating, while 120 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 1410 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Publisher's Chart: A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
The publisher provides busy managers with a set of tools to monitor the financial welfare of their company, their rivals, or those they wish to acquire. The reports are used to assess the attractiveness of potential acquisitions, gain better understanding of a market and identify sound companies with whom to trade.
The analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the sector in 2021. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analysing the 1410 largest companies.
The report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and the publisher applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example Sl Corporation has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example Teknorot Otomotiv Urunleri Sanayi Ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 1410 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure.
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2wkp6y