The global network probe market size is expected to grow from USD 509 million in 2021 to USD 909 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 12.3%.
The adoption of cloud and IoT has initiated the growth of IT infrastructure, which is complex and rapidly evolving.
The huge data traffic generated as a result of IoT has led to both management and security issues. Hence, there is a growing need for network probe solutions that help organizations in predictive threat detection and network traffic analysis to enhance cloud management.
By Deployment mode, the cloud segment to grow at the higher CAGR during the forecast period
By deployment mode, the cloud segment is expected to grow at a higher growth rate during the forecast period. Cloud-based solutions work with the SaaS model, wherein users can access the required resources such as network, compute, and storage on the pay-as-you-go model.
Cloud services help organizations to manage their costs and to improve their business agility. This is particularly more beneficial for SMEs as they are cost-effective and easy to deploy. With the cloud-based deployment of network probe solutions, small enterprises can collect and analyze data, thus improving their customer services.
By Organization size, the Large Enterprises segment to hold the larger market size during the forecast period
The Large Enterprises segment is expected to hold the larger market size. Large Enterprises hold a major portion of the total network probe equipment market. Large enterprises operate with many departments and have a broad employee base, which requires effective WAN, LAN, and WLAN connectivity with access to laptops, tablets, and smartphones for employees.
Thus, large enterprises have more demand for network probe solutions, which enables them to manage their entire IT infrastructure environment with real-time application monitoring, and protects them from security attacks.
By region, Asia Pacific to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
The Asia Pacific (APAC) market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The expansion of customer base for network probe solutions and emerging trend of network probe hybrid deployments are responsible for driving the adoption of advanced network probe solutions in the region.
In APAC, the real opportunity for network probe lies particularly in regions where there are high number of security attacks. This has led to the rapid adoption of network probe solutions by enterprises in fast-growing countries, such as China, Japan, India and Australia.
- Demand for continuous network probe due to the rise in network complexities and security concerns
- Increase in network stress due to the exponential rise in IP traffic and complex IT infrastructure
- Need to resolve network downtime issues and optimize business operations
- Growth in the adoption of cloud and IoT
- Lack of technical granularity
- Need to handle massive network performance data
- Growth in the demand for network monitoring tools among SMEs
- Acceleration of IP and cloud data traffic
- Strong preference of end users for bundled solutions
- High cost of equipment
Case Study Analysis
- Case Study 1: Progress Helped IDRAS S.P.A. To Provide Visibility Into Network Security
- Case Study 2: Paessler Provided Enhanced Network Monitoring for the Westgate School
- Case Study 3: Flowmon Helped Sega To Improve Network Performance
- Case Study 4: Kentik Provided Dreamhost With Powerful Troubleshooting Capabilities
- Case Study 5: Micro Focus Improved Network Visibility for British Telecommunications Group's Large Network
- Network Taps
- Passive TAPs
- Active TAPs
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software-Defined Networking
- Internet of Things
Value Chain Analysis
- Hardware and Infrastructure Service Providers
- Software Providers
- Service Providers
- End Users
COVID-19 Market Outlook for Network Probe
- Growing Adoption of Cloud and IoT To Accelerate the Network Probe Market Growth
- Key Issues: Prevalence of Bundled Solutions To Restrict the Market Growth
- Micro Focus
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jmmy83