DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Metal Roofing Market Research Report by Product, by Construction Type, by End User, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Metal Roofing Market size was estimated at USD 7,721.67 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 8,585.97 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 11.53% to reach USD 14,862.78 Million by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Metal Roofing Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Metal Roofing Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Metal Roofing Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Metal Roofing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Metal Roofing Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Metal Roofing Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Metal Roofing Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Metal Roofing Market?
- Key advantage over conventional roofing
- Rising urbanisation and development in the construction industry
- Increasingly used in residential and non-residential fields
- Limitations of metal roofing in the rainy and snowy weather conditions
- Volatility in raw material prices
- Attractive investment by the government of the developing economies
- Emergence of construction projects across hospitals, school, and hotels
- High investment and capital cost
- ABC Supply Co., Inc.
- ATAS International, Inc.
- Atlas Roofing Corporation
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- BHP Limited
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- DECRA Roofing Systems, Inc
- GAF Materials Corporation
- Ideal Roofing Company Limited Manufacturers
- IKO Industries Ltd.
- Kingspan Group PLC
- LafargeHolcim Ltd
- Linyi Jinhu Color Coating Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd
- McElroy Metal, Inc.
- Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation
- NCI Building Systems, Inc.
- Nucor Building Systems
- OmniMax International, Inc. by Strategic Value Partners, LLC
- Owens Corning
- Sika AG
- Standard Industries
- TAMKO Building Products LLC
- Tata Steel Ltd
- Union Corrugating Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tl8770