DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Sports Bicycle Market Research Report by Vendor Type, by Application, by End User, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Sports Bicycle Market size was estimated at USD 13.41 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 14.47 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 8.20% to reach USD 21.54 Billion by 2026.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Sports Bicycle Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Sports Bicycle Market, including Atlas Cycles Ltd., F.I.V. E. Bianchi S.p.A., GIANT Bicycles, GT Bicycles, HERO CYCLES Ltd, Jenson USA, K2 Sports, LLC., Redline Bicycles, Seven Cycles, Inc., and Trek Bicycle Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Sports Bicycle Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Sports Bicycle Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Sports Bicycle Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Sports Bicycle Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Sports Bicycle Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Sports Bicycle Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Sports Bicycle Market?
- Increasing demand of sport bicycle from hobbyists and sport person
- Increased availability of sport bicycles of reputed brands globally and development of online sales channel
- Local brands dominating the native brands
- E-bike features in the sport bicycle
- Celebrity endowments and campaigns for brand promotion and advertising
- Imitable products and dominating aftersale revenues
- Atlas Cycles Ltd.
- F.I.V. E. Bianchi S.p.A.
- GIANT Bicycles
- GT Bicycles
- HERO CYCLES Ltd
- Jenson USA
- K2 Sports, LLC.
- Redline Bicycles
- Seven Cycles, Inc.
- Trek Bicycle Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aqkmoj