DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Future Home: The Incremental Value Gains Offered by "Robot Friendly Rooms"" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Robot vacuum cleaners emerge from niche penetration and are worth consideration as part of furniture selection priorities for a growing number of households. Furniture specifications can prevent robots from achieving 100% floor coverage, with critical factors such as clearance height below, gap widths, and more subtle aspects such as use of tassels being a particular nemesis. There are incremental basket size gains and wider monetised value in furniture retail promoting "Robot Friendly Rooms".
The global briefing offers the big picture view of the size and shape of the Home and Garden market. The report delivers strategic insight into some of the key areas of the market, including emerging regions, countries and categories, as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies opportunities, analyses leading companies and brands, and offers analysis of major factors influencing the market. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success
Home Improvement and Gardening, Homewares and Home Furnishings.
market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Key report benefits:
- Get a detailed picture of the Home and Garden market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Future Home
- An Introduction to Robot Cleaners
- Barriers to 100% Coverage
- Relevance in Home and Garden
- Vetting What is "Robot Friendly"
- Conclusion and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a59i94
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.