DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cloud Computing in Healthcare, 2021 Update - Thematic Research" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Healthcare providers are extremely cost-conscious because they are under constant pressure to improve patient care while maintaining profitability. Cloud solutions support this by reducing the costs of in-house IT infrastructure. Cloud computing also greatly reduces the time required to deploy software, which can take months in on-premises deployments. Cloud software deployment and updates can be conducted remotely and typically very quickly, so employees can spend less time waiting and be more productive. Major categories of cloud solutions include infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS).
In the healthcare industry, there is much concern for protecting patients' personally identifiable information (PII) as records include all forms of personal data, including name, patient number, addresses, next of kin, and detailed health information. When data privacy is breached, a healthcare company faces legal liability and penalties for regulatory noncompliance. Healthcare is one of the biggest targets of ransomware attacks, in which hackers infect a computer system and demand payment to restore it. One of the best-known examples is the 2017 WannaCry attack, which affected over 200,000 computers in over 150 countries, costing $126m in the UK alone and up to $7.9bn globally. As cloud adoption grows, developers are increasingly aware of security risks and how to combat them. Security measures for cloud include minimizing attacks, controlling logins, and improving data encryption.
This report explores the theme of cloud computing in healthcare, through coverage of healthcare challenges, players, market size and more.
- This report is a thematic brief, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and disrupting companies.
- The report covers the cloud computing in healthcare theme.
- It includes case studies of emerging technology trends.
Reasons to Buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector. However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- This cloud computing in healthcare thematic report provides a top-down outlook for the key players and trends over the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Value chain
- Healthcare challenges
- The impact of cloud computing on healthcare
- Case studies
- Market size and growth forecasts
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Cloud computing timeline
- DXC Technology
- Ping An Insurance
- HCA Healthcare
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vbq26w