DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "SaaS-based SCM Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global SaaS-based SCM market reached a value of US$ 5.4 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global SaaS-based SCM market to grow at a CAGR of 16.32% during 2021-2026.
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based supply chain management (SCM) refers to a software application used for on-premise and on-cloud management of supply chain processes. The software maintains the record of the inventory to increase productivity, eliminate duplication of work and standardize processes. It acts as a flexible system that automatically re-configures business processes based upon the current requirements. It also aids in minimizing capital expenses and operating costs and provides a faster return on investment with a limited workforce. As a result, it is commonly used for sourcing and procurement, order management, demand and operations planning and inventory, warehouse, and transportation management.
Rapid industrialization, along with increasing digitization across the globe, is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Organizations and manufacturing units are adopting automated and pre-programmed machinery to minimize the costs and overall time taken to produce goods or cater services. SaaS-based SCM tools provide constant monitoring and operational security, which is increasing their demand across various sectors. In line with this, these tools also store data on servers, thereby preventing the sudden loss of information due to uncertainties.
Additionally, various innovations, such as integration with the Internet of Things (IoT) and the development of hybrid and pay-as-you-go models for public and private deployments, are acting as other growth-inducing factors. Organizations are adopting these solutions for cost comparison, enhanced uptime, reliability and monitoring of supply and demand. Other factors, including the growing demand for solutions for improved traceability and visibility in the supply chain, along with developments in the information technology (IT) sector, are expected to drive the market further.
- Blue Yonder Inc.
- Descartes Systems Group Inc.
- Epicor Software Corporation (KKR & Co. Inc.)
- Highjump Software Inc. (Korber AG)
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Infor Inc. (Koch Industries Inc)
- Kinaxis Inc.
- Logility Inc. (American Software Inc.)
- Manhattan Associates Inc.
- Oracle Corporation and SAP SE
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global SaaS-based SCM market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global SaaS-based SCM market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the solution?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment mode?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vertical?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global SaaS-based SCM market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global SaaS-based SCM Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Solution
7 Market Breakup by Deployment Mode
8 Market Breakup by End User
9 Market Breakup by Application
10 Market Breakup by Vertical
11 Market Breakup by Region
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porters Five Forces Analysis
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hgiiql