DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Learning Management System Market (2021-2026) by Component, Function, Delivery Mode, Deployment, User Type, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Learning Management System Market is estimated to be $13 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $27 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 15.8%.
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in the shutdown of schools, colleges, and universities across the Globe. Hence, the situation is rapidly transforming the education ecosystem. This has surged the demand for LMS software solutions and other online teaching techniques amongst the educational institutions and students. The key features of LMS include Artificial Intelligence, Automated Admin Tasks, Platform Consolidation, Personalized Learning Paths, Instinctive User Interface, Course Management, Certifications and Retraining, Course and Catalog Management, etc.
The major growth drivers for the market are increasing the adoption of e-Learning platforms, Bring-Your-Own-Devices (BYOD), growing inclination towards cloud deployment model, growing usage of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning) in LMS. The market is expected to witness development in the coming years due to an increase in expenditure on IoT technology by several Governments.
However, low motivation and engagement to adopt LMS solutions may restrain the market growth. LMS companies are facing challenges related to less spending on non-essential items by organizations.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance Score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Learning Management System Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, the analyst's proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Increasing Adoption of Digital Learning
- Growing Inclination Toward BYOD Policy and Enterprise Mobility
- Extensive Government Initiatives for Growth of LMS
- Growing Use of AI and ML in LMS
- Increasing Significance of Elearning in Corporate and Academic Setups
- Low Motivation and Engagement to Adopt LMS Solutions
- Increase in Demand for Gamification in LMS to Provide Opportunities for LMS Vendors
- Rise in Cloud Adoption among Organizations and Institutes to Motivate Learners to Adopt Web-Based LMS Solutions
- Rapid Demand for Collaborative Learning in LMS to Provide Opportunities for Trainees.
- Lack of Technical Support Post-Implementation of LMS
- Lack of Skilled Trainers and Instructors
- Blackboard Inc.
- Callidus Software Inc.
- Epignosis LLC (Talentlms)
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Jzero Solutions Ltd
- Paradiso Solutions
- Saba Software, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Sumtotal Systems, LLC
- Ispring Solutions
- Lattitude CG
- Cypher Learning
- Mindscroll LMS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dcvrqu