PARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
As at 30 June 2021, under the liquidity contract entered into between Tikehau Capital (Paris:TKO) and Exane BNP Paribas, the following resources appeared on the liquidity account:
- 30,972 Tikehau Capital shares
- 1,376,596 euros in cash.
During the first semester 2021:
- Number of transactions on buy side: 1,699
- Traded volume on buy side: 184,845 shares for 4,620,020 euros
- Number of transactions on sell side: 1,510
- Traded volume on sell side: 182,579 shares for 4,545,912 euros
As a reminder:
- in the previous half-year update as at 31 December 2020, the following resources appeared on the liquidity account: 28,371 Tikehau Capital shares and 1,464,166 euros in cash;
during the second semester 2020:
- Number of transactions on buy side: 3,169
- Traded volume on buy side: 307,495 actions pour 6,746,209 euros
- Number of transactions on sell side: 2,511
- Traded volume on sell side: 328,137 actions pour 7,222,400 euros
- as at 31 December 2018, date of implementation of AMF decision no. 2018-01 of July 2018, the following resources appeared on the liquidity account: 51,983 Tikehau Capital shares and 180,754 euros in cash.
ABOUT TIKEHAU CAPITAL
Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €29.4 billion of assets under management (as of 31 March 2021). Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors, while generating positive impacts on society. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.8 billion of shareholders’ equity as of 31 December 2020), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 607 employees (as of 31 March 2021) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America. Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com
This document does not constitute an offer of securities for sale or investment advisory services. It contains general information only and is not intended to provide general or specific investment advice. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future earnings and profit, and targets are not guaranteed.
Certain statements and forecasted data are based on current forecasts, prevailing market and economic conditions, estimates, projections and opinions of Tikehau Capital and/or its affiliates. Due to various risks and uncertainties. actual results may differ materially from those reflected or expected in such forward-looking statements or in any of the case studies or forecasts. All references to Tikehau Capital’s advisory activities in the US or with respect to US persons relate to Tikehau Capital North America.