DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fluorochemical Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for fluorochemicals is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4.4% globally during the forecast period.
- AGC Chemicals
- DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd.
- DIC CORPORATION
- Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd.
- MAFLON S.P.A
- SRF Limited
- The Chemours Company
Key Market Trends
Fluorocarbon to Dominate the Market
- The fluorocarbon segment stands to be the dominating segment owing to evolving regulations aimed at protecting the ozone layer and reducing global warming.
- Fluorocarbons are used in propellants, blowing agents, refrigerants, solvent, and major manufacturers are formulating less harmful fluorochemical substitutes which are anticipated to surge demand of fluorochemical.
- The growing concern about ozone depletion may have a detrimental impact on fluorocarbon demand over the forecast period.
- Fluorocarbons serve as a refrigerant and the growing importance of clean air systems in the manufacturing sector and the growing installation of HVAC systems in automobiles are expected to increase the growth of the market.
- All the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the fluorochemical market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Asia Pacific market is expected to be the largest and fastest-growing market over the forecast period owing to the increasing application of refrigerants in HVAC systems for the automotive and infrastructure sector.
- Fluor Technology products are commonly used in construction & building industries to include materials such as architectural membranes and coatings, caulks, and wire and cable with anti-corrosion, high toughness, and UV resistance properties.
- An increase in consumption of packaged and frozen food has led to a rise in market demand for commercial cooling systems which is likely to drive the fluorochemical industry growth.
- Fluorine based chemicals such as AHF are prominently used for aluminum production owing to its cost-effectiveness. Lightweight and low-maintenance characters also promoted the use of aluminum in electronic and automotive applications that is likely to propel the demand for fluorochemical.
- The abundance of aluminum reserves in China and India along with the regulatory inclination to promote FDI in the domestic metal sector is expected to increase its application in the region.
- Hence, all such market trends are expected to drive the demand for the fluorochemical market in the region during the forecast period.
The global fluorochemical market is fragmented in nature owing to the presence of numerous players in the market with no significant market share. Some of the major companies are The Chemours Company, Solvay, 3M, Arkema, DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd., and The Chemours Company amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand from HVAC Systems
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Environmental Problems Associated with Fluorochemical
4.2.2 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.3 Specialty and Inorganic
5.2.2 Aluminium Production
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 AGC Chemicals
6.4.4 DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd.
6.4.5 DIC CORPORATION
6.4.8 Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd.
6.4.9 MAFLON S.P.A
6.4.11 SRF Limited
6.4.12 The Chemours Company
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Research and Development in Rain-Repelling Fluorochemicals Used in Waterproof Clothing
7.2 Other Opportunities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/weulx3