DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hyperscale Data Center Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The hyperscale data center market by investment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.02% during the period 2021-2026.
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is creating a high demand for hyperscale data centers across all regions. As most global workforce shifts to remote working, hyperscale facilities are gaining high traction in the data center market. The increasing adoption of digitalization, rising investments from telecommunication & service providers, and government initiatives towards the digital economy are significant factors for the hyperscale data center market growth. In terms of hyperscale construction, Apple, Facebook, Google, AWS, Microsoft, Alibaba, Baidu, OVH, and China Telecom are investing billions of dollars in the market.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the global hyperscale data center market during the forecast period:
- Mergers & Acquisition Fueling the Growth of the Hyperscale data center market.
- Cloud and Connectivity Driving Demand for Hyperscale Data Centers
- Wholesale Colocation Demand Boosting Hyperscale Facility Development
- Tax Incentives to Surge the Hyperscale Investment
The study considers the present scenario of the Hyperscale data center market and its market dynamics for the period 2021-2026. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
Key Questions Answered:
1. How big is the hyperscale data center market investments?
2. What is the growth of hyperscale data centers in the US region?
3. What is the market size of hyperscale data centers in terms of area?
4. Who are the key investors in the hyperscale data center market?
5. What are the key factors driving the growth of the hyperscale data center market?
Opportunities & Trends
- Rising Procurement of Renewable Energy for Hyperscale Data Centers
- Software-Defined Power to Monitor & Automate Power Infrastructure
- Rising Deployment of Software-Defined Data Centers
- AI Boosts Liquid Immersion & Direct-To-Chip Cooling Adoption
- Innovative Data Center Technologies
- Increased Adoption Of 200/400 Gbe Switch Ports
- Increased Adoption of OCP & Hyperscale-Specific Infrastructure
- Data Regulations to Increase Hyperscale Investments
- COVID-19 Impact on Hyperscale Data Center Market
- 5G Deployment & Hyperscale Data Centers
- Rising Investment in Hyperscale Data Centers
- Cloud & Connectivity Drive Demand for Hyperscale Data Centers
- IoT & Big Data Drive Demand for Hyperscale Data Centers
- Tax Incentives to Boost Hyperscale Investment
- M&A to Fuel Hyperscale Data Center Growth
- Wholesale Colocation Demand Fuels Hyperscale Developments
- Location Constraints for Hyperscale Data Center Construction
- Data Center Security Challenges
- Dearth of Skilled Workforce
- Increased Carbon Emissions from Data Centers
- Frequent Outages Impact Hyperscale Operators
Insights by Vendors
Arista Networks, ATOS, Broadcom, Cisco Systems, Extreme Networks, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi Vantara, Huawei Technologies are some of the IT infrastructure providers in the hyperscale data center market. HPE is one of the leading vendors in the market with a share of around 16%, closely followed by Dell Technologies. The hyperscale data center market is witnessing significant revenue contributions from ODM server manufacturers such as Quanta Systems (QCT), Wistron (Wiwynn), and Inventec. Vendor offerings are concentrated on the cloud, big data, artificial intelligence, and IoT-based application workloads.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a0ubf5