DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Sun Care Products Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global sun care products market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global sun care products market to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Sun care products are used on the skin for protection against harmful ultraviolet (UVA and UVB) rays. They counter the damaging effects of continuous sun exposure such as early signs of aging, tanning, sunburn, wrinkles, fine lines and pigmentation. These products are made by using ingredients, such as benzophenone and avobenzone, that create a barrier and prevent the UV rays from harming the skin. The efficiency of a sun care product depends upon its Sun Protection Factor (SPF), a scientific measure that correlates to how long the user can stay in the sun without sustaining any serious damage to the skin.
The frequent occurrence of melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer caused by exposure to UV radiations is the key factor driving the market. In addition to this, various sun care products also incorporate elements which cater to other related skin care issues such as the signs of aging. An indomitable urge to retain youthfulness among the masses has inclined them toward products which boast of an overall replenishment of the skin cells by providing anti-aging as well as sun protection solutions. Moreover, the incorporation of organic and natural ingredients in these products is increasing as these ingredients are eco-friendly and have no side-effects.
Also, the launch of value-added products with benefits such as diversified fragrances, rapid-drying effects, and glitter and matte-finish is also attracting consumers. Other factors contributing to the market growth include easy accessibility and wide distribution through online retailers and multi-brand stores, rising disposable income and awareness about the benefits of these products, along with aggressive promotional activities by several leading manufacturers.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Estee Lauder
- Avon Products
- Clarins Group
- Proctor & Gamble
- Lotus Herbals
- Edgewell Personal Care
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global sun care products market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global sun care products industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global sun care products industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product form?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the gender?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global sun care products industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global sun care products industry?
- What is the structure of the global sun care products industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global sun care products industry?
- What are the profit margins in the sun care products industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Sun Care Products Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Product Form
5.6 Market Breakup by Gender
5.7 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.8 Market Breakup by Region
5.9 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
7 Market Breakup by Product Form
8 Market Breakup by Gender
9 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Analysis
14.1 Key Price Indicators
14.2 Price Structure
14.3 Margin Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rv27lm