DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tissue Paper Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global tissue paper market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the global tissue paper market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2021-2026.
Tissue papers are manufactured using the pulp of hardwood and softwood trees, water and chemicals. The production process for a tissue paper primarily involves pulping and retting, adding color or components to strengthen or soften and enhance the water-holding capacity, and ultimately pressing the product to mold into the required shape. Tissue papers are primarily used for sanitation and hygiene purposes. They are convenient to use and most suitable for cleaning and drying wet surfaces. For household and commercial purposes, they are widely used in the form of paper towels, wet and pocket tissues, napkins and toilet rolls. In comparison to plastics and textiles, tissue papers have low-cost of production, and are conveniently available, biodegradable and recyclable.
The thriving hospitality and tourism industries are among the key factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, an overall increase in the awareness regarding health and hygiene among consumers has enhanced the utilization of tissue paper products in office complexes and commercial spaces as well. Furthermore, facial tissues are gaining preference in several regions across the globe, especially in urban setups, thus providing a thrust to the market. Additionally, the production of specialized tissues such as premium decorative, glazed and printed variants are significantly boosting the product sales. Advancements in manufacturing technologies have enabled the vendors to improve product designs and patterns to cater to a wide consumer base with diversified requirements. Other factors, including the development of organic tissue papers, rising disposable incomes, and favorable government policies to promote public health, are projected to drive the market further.
The publisher's latest report provides a deep insight into the global tissue paper market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the tissue paper market in any manner.
- Asia Pulp & Paper
- Georgia - Pacific
- Procter & Gamble
- Hengan China Investment Co. Ltd
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global tissue paper market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global tissue paper industry?
- What are the key regional markets in the global tissue paper industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the raw material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global tissue paper industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global tissue paper industry?
- What is the structure of the global tissue paper industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global tissue paper industry?
- What are the profit margins in the tissue paper industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Tissue Paper Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Product
5.5 Market Breakup by Raw Material
5.6 Market Breakup by Application
5.7 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.8 Market Breakup by Region
5.9 Market Forecast
6 SWOT Analysis
7 Value Chain Analysis
8 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
9 Market Breakup by Product
10 Market Breakup by Raw Material
11 Market Breakup by Application
12 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
13 Market Breakup by Region
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n311x1