DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "From Portfolio Rationalisation to A Flurry of Spending: M&A in Consumer Health in 2021 and Beyond" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the uncertainty of COVID-19 in 2020, consumer health companies scaled back on mergers and acquisitions, instead focusing on portfolio rationalisation and cost cutting. In 2021, the industry is expecting a strong bounce back to historic rates of M&A activity, especially in categories with many emerging brands, like vitamins and dietary supplements. This briefing evaluates the industry's expected buyers in 2021 and examines the products that are most likely to change hands.
The publisher International's From Portfolio Rationalisation to A Flurry of Spending: M&A in Consumer Health in 2021 and Beyond global briefing examines the size, growth trends and potential opportunities in the Consumer Health market.
The strategic analyses include assessing the impacts of changing regulations, research breakthroughs and public health concerns on both the market and leading companies. Consumer attitudes towards the products and their personal healthcare needs are also explored.
- Allergy Care
- Herbal/Traditional Products
- Paediatric Consumer Health
- Sports Nutrition
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Market sizes (historic and forecasts)
- Company shares
- Brand shares
- Distribution data
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Scope of the Report
- Recapping M&A During Covid-19
- Financial Performance of Leading Companies
- Planning for M&A in 2021
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bxmcno