DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Subscription & Billing Management Market (2021-2026) by Type, Solution, Deployment, Organization Size, Industry Vertical, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Subscription & Billing Management Market is estimated to be USD 7.3 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 14.2 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 14.2%.
Key factors such as an increasing number of customers preferring subscription-based models in different industries are promoting the growth of the Global Subscription & Billing Management market. Today, businesses face difficulties in identifying higher customer churn rates, i.e., tapping new customers vis-a-vis existing ones. The adoption of subscription & billing management solutions helps the enterprises offer benefits and further enhance the service delivery to their customers, making it more personalized, which can help retain the existing customers. This aids in reducing the subscriber churn rate, and therefore these solutions are being adopted by different enterprises for their billing and subscription requirements. This has aided the growth of the market.
The complexities involved in data synchronization with existing IT infrastructure and the costs involved in upgrading these solutions can be a deterrent to market growth.
The Global Subscription & Billing Management Market is segmented further based on Type, Solution, Deployment, Organization Size, Industry Vertical, and Geography.
Global Subscription & Billing Management Market, By Type
- Support and Maintenance
Global Subscription & Billing Management Market, By Solution
- Subscription Order Management
- Billing Mediation
- Pricing & Quote Management
- Financial Customer Care & Dispute Management
Global Subscription & Billing Management Market, By Deployment
Global Subscription & Billing Management Market, By Organization Size
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Large enterprises
Global Subscription & Billing Management Market, By Industry vertical
- Retail and E-Commerce
- Media and Entertainment
- Public Sector and Utilities
- Transportation and Logistics
Global Subscription & Billing Management Market, By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Subscription & Billing Management Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, Infogence's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Rising Adoption of Subscription Business Models
- Increasing Need for Upgrading Legacy Systems
- Need for Reduction in Complex Monetization Models and Reducing Billing Errors
- Increasing Demand for Improvising Customer Retention by Reducing Subscriber Churn rate
- Data Synchronization Complexities
- Costs associated with up-gradation and deployment
- Rising adoption to SaaS Business Models
- Need for Paperless Billing & invoicing
- Adoption of Machine Learning (ML) Technology to Further Optimize Subscription Billing Processes
- Cloud Data Security and Privacy Concerns
- In-House Subscription Billing Practice
- Lack of Consistent Recurring Payment Infrastructure
- Checkout.Com Inc
- Apttus Corporation
- Aria Systems Inc
- BillingPlatform LLC
- Salesforce.com Inc
- SAP SE
- Chargebee Inc
- Chargify LLC
- Zoho Corporation
- Vindicia Inc
- Oracle Corporation
- Netsuite, Inc.
- Cerillion PLC
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Avangate B.V.
- Sage Intacct
- Digital River
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3sin89