OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The July issue of Best’s Review features data and information on the leading businesses in the insurance industry.
- Find out how brokers rank based on 2020 total revenue in “Top Global Insurance Brokers – 2021 Edition.”
- “Standing the Test of Time – 2021 Edition” provides a look at insurers that have maintained a Best’s Financial Strength Rating of A or higher for at least 50 years, as well as at least 75 years. In 2020, 68 property/casualty insurance companies and 18 life/health carriers had maintained a Best’s Financial Strength Rating of A or higher for at least 75 years.
- See how the industry’s 2020 net premiums written have increased 2.5% in “Top 200 U.S. Property/Casualty Writers – 2021 Edition.”
- “Top 200 U.S. Life/Health Insurers – 2021 Edition” shows that the industry’s 2020 admitted assets increased 7.7%.
Also in the July issue:
- In “Guardian Life’s CEO Andrew McMahon Wants the Mutual Insurer to Spend 2021 Looking Within,” Best’s Review speaks with Andrew McMahon, the new chief executive officer of Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, about navigating the U.S. reopening following COVID-19 and the three prime goals he has for his company.
- Larry Goanos, founder of Andros Risk Services, provides an insider’s look into the people and companies that have made the business successful. Find out more in this month’s Book Store interview, “A Love Letter to the Ones Who Built the Professional Lines Insurance Sector.”
Full access to the complete content of Best’s Review is available at www.bestreview.com.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.