DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cosmetic Packaging Market - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2019 - 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A preparation either natural or artificial used to improve the appearance of the body, particularly face are regarded as cosmetics. Make-up is also a term often interchangeable used for cosmetics, but largely indicates face care products. However, the cosmetics also encompasses hair care, nail care and body care, apart from face care. Packaging materials such as plastic, paper, metal or glass which are used as primary packaging material to pack cosmetic products have been considered as cosmetic packaging in this report.
Factors such as changing lifestyles of people, services provided by beauty and wellness industry, increasing middle class population in developing countries of Asia Pacific are expected to drive growth of the market during the forecast period. In addition to this, declining unemployment rate coupled with per capita disposable income in developing countries of Asia Pacific are the macroeconomic factors, which are expected to fuel demand for beauty and wellness services. Moreover, usage of cosmetics in commercial spaces is comparatively higher than that in households, and this trend is expected to continue throughout the forecast period.
Key players operating in the full buy providers industry are offering innovative designing and sustainable packaging solutions to attract customer attention and are also reducing the carbon footprint of the packaging material on the environment. For instance, in April 2020, Shiseido (Japan) launched the brand Baum, with a total of 27 products and are completely based on natural and clean formulations. The packaging material is made from bio-based PET, recycled glass, and up-cycled oak pieces.
Major players operating in the cosmetics packaging market are focusing on various strategies such as capacity expansion in order to meet the increasing demand of cosmetics and strengthen their market presence. For instance, in October 2018, Kolmar completed the construction of its second overseas factory in China, which is located on 63,117 square meter land area with total floor area of 74,600 square meters. It is the single largest cosmetics manufacturing facility in China.
Packaging plays a key role in branding the cosmetic products by increasing the aesthetic appeal of the product that attracts new customers, retain existing customers, and add to its brand differentiation. Thus, cosmetic companies mainly focus on attractive, portable, and effective packaging that provides multifunctional properties to its customers and this is expected to fuel the growth of cosmetic packaging market.
- Aptar Group, Inc.
- RPC Group Plc.
- Gerresheimer AG
- Amcor Limited
- Albea S.A.
- Libo Cosmetics Company, Ltd
- Quadpack Industries
- HCP Packaging
- Fusion Packaging
- ABC Packaging Ltd
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of cosmetics packaging market, and provides market size (US$ Million and Tons) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2020-2027), considering 2019 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global cosmetics packaging market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future products launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global cosmetics packaging market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, stevia manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global cosmetics packaging market
Key Topics Covered:
- Research Objectives and Assumptions
- Research Objectives
- Market Purview
- Report Description
- Market Definition and Scope
- Executive Summary
- Market Snippet, By Material Type
- Market Snippet, By Container Type
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2p6w2g