DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Metering Pumps Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Application (Solenoid-Driven Metering Pumps, Motor-Driven Metering Pumps, Pneumatic Metering Pumps, Others), By Type (Diaphragm Pumps, Piston/Plunger Pumps, Others (Peristaltic And Syringe)), And By End-Use, And By Region" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Rapid industrialization at a global scale, and need to treat waste water released from manufacturing units are key factors driving market revenue growth.
Market Size - USD 6,057.4 Million in 2020, Market Growth - CAGR of 4%, Market Trends - Increasing focus and investments in research and development of advanced technologies by major players.
The global metering pumps market size is expected to reach USD 8,342.8 Million in 2028, and register a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. Stringent regulations governing water treatment and wastewater treatment, rapid development of industrial sector, growing production of various products in chemical, and oil and gas industries, and growing medical and food and beverage industries are resulting in high need for metering pumps, thereby driving market growth.
According to reports by the UN, around 2.2 Billion individuals do not have access to clean and drinking water, additionally, water usage is rising by 1% each year. In addition, as per reports by the UN - World Water Development Report 2020, consumption of fresh water by the manufacturing sector is approximately 19%, which is expected to increase to 24% by 2050. Out of which, more than 80% of wastewater is been dumped into water bodies untreated. Thus, increasing concerns regarding disposal of water from industrial sectors, and increasing stringent laws and regulations to reduce wastewater emissions are factors driving need for metering pumps, thereby driving market growth.
- IIDEX Corporation (US)
- LEWA (Germany)
- Ingersoll Rand (US)
- Dover Corporation (US)
- ProMinent (Germany)
- Grundfos (Denmark)
- SEKO (Italy)
- Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (UK)
Some Key Findings From the Report:
- Among the type segments, the diaphragm pump segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020.
- Among the end-use segments, the water treatment segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020, due to increasing need for treating water released from industrial and well as residential and commercial sectors for reuse.
- The Asia Pacific market accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020, and is expected to continue with its dominance over the forecast period, due to increasing number of manufacturing plants in countries in the region, and need for water and waste water treatment before letting it into water bodies.
Reasons to Buy the Report
- A robust analysis and estimation of the Metering Pumps Market with four levels of quality check - in-house database, expert interviews, governmental regulation, and a forecast specifically done through time series analysis
- A holistic competitive landscape of the all the major players in Metering Pumps Market. The report covers their market shares, strategic initiatives, new product launches, R&D expenditure, M&As, Joint ventures, expansionary plans, product wise metric space analysis and key developments
- Go-to-market strategies specifically formulated in line with location analysis which takes into the factors such as government regulations, supplier mapping, supply chain obstacles, and feedback from local vendors
- Most deep dive segmental bifurcation available currently in the market. Our stellar methodology helps us understand the overall gamut of the supply chain and will help you explain the current market dynamics
- Special focus given on vendor landscape, supplier portfolio, customer mapping, production capacity, and yearly capacity utilization
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Metering Pumps Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Metering Pumps Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Growing demand from end use industries
22.214.171.124. Rising industrialization and urbanization
126.96.36.199. Growing demand for environmentally friendly waste-water treatment
188.8.131.52. Growing demand for diaphragm metering pumps
184.108.40.206. Rising demand from the Asia Pacific region
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Lack of awareness
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Metering Pumps Market By Pump Drive Insights & Trends
Chapter 6. Metering Pumps Market By Product Type Insights & Trends
Chapter 7. Metering Pumps Market By Industry Vertical Insights & Trends
Chapter 8. Metering Pumps Market Regional Outlook
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Revenue Share by Manufacturers
9.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
9.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4. Market positioning
9.5. Strategy Benchmarking
9.6. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/92gtxf