DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Department Stores - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Department Stores estimated at US$506.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$654.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.7% over the period 2020-2027.
The Department Stores market in the U.S. is estimated at US$136.6 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$138.3 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 6.7% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.1% and 2.8% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 1.9% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 357 Featured):
- Debenhams Retail PLC
- House of Fraser
- J.C. Penney Co., Inc.
- Macy's, Inc.
- Sears Brands LLC
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- COVID-19 Crisis Strikes a Blow to Department Stores
- Industry Brief
- Leading Segments
- Transformation of Vacant Department Stores
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Improvement in Per Capita Disposable Income of People to Drive Demand
- Alternative Channels: A Reigning Threat
- eCommerce Poses a Major Challenge to Department Stores
- Major Trends Transforming The Retail Landscape
- Shrinking Apparel Budgets Impacts Store Revenues
- Changing consumer Shopping Trends and Impact on Department Stores
- Middle Class Spending Influences Store Performance
- Department Stores Up their Online Presence
- Retail Market Expansions
- Plummeting Department Store Scenario in the US: A Review
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ezvxm3
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.