AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--WP Engine, the world's most trusted WordPress technology company, today announced the launch of Premier, the enterprise WordPress platform that delivers industry-leading levels of security, performance and scalability for the world’s most popular and most visited sites.
Customers using WP Engine Premier no longer need to worry about whether their platform can handle sudden traffic spikes or compute intensive workloads. Premier is an enterprise platform, designed by the company that powers more of the top 200,000 websites in the world than anyone else. The platform will incorporate burstable scalability, a feature that allows your site to scale up or down as needed. Premier removes the guesswork, so WP Engine customers will not have to worry about having enough server capacity or whether they are paying too much for capacity that they are not using.
WP Engine Premier integrates the following features, allowing enterprise brands to focus on growing their business:
- Enterprise security: Gain the industry-leading level of security for WordPress sites with distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) protection and a managed web application firewall (WAF), all on a platform that has completed a SOC 2 Type II report.
- Enterprise infrastructure: Rest easy using an enterprise WordPress platform with built-in scale that grows with you to ensure fast, reliable performance and matches your needs as they change.
- Performance analytics: Resolve issues faster with instant insights, code level diagnostics and proactive application monitoring.
- Creative agility: Empower your team of marketers to manage editorial and design without leaning on developer resources.
- Developer flexibility: Accelerate time to market, iterate and build site experiences faster with development-staging-production environments, and local development tools.
- Customer success: Accelerate enterprise success with dedicated, world-class Customer and Technical Success teams who are committed to ensuring you meet and exceed your digital business objectives with everything from personalized on-boarding to executive business reviews.
“Enterprises need more time focusing on their customers and growing their business, rather than worrying about the security and scale of the technology they use,” said Lisa Box, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Enterprise for WP Engine. “By offering technology that enables that focus and peace of mind, we can deliver a platform that is critical to their business outcomes. Premier was created to provide that peace of mind with world-class security, scalability and performance that global brands demand, with the rich functionality of the most popular CMS in the world. This new enterprise WordPress platform provides our agency partners and enterprise customers everything needed to deliver winning enterprise digital experiences, all with a team of experts ready to accelerate their business.”
For more information about WP Engine’s Premier Enterprise WordPress platform, go to https://wpengine.com/enterprise/.
Fuel the freedom to create with WP Engine
WP Engine powers the freedom to create on WordPress. The company’s products, the fastest among all WordPress providers, power 1.5 million digital experiences. More of the top 200,000 sites in the world use WP Engine to power their digital experiences than any other platform.
About WP Engine
WP Engine, the WordPress technology company, provides the most relied upon and trusted brands and developer-centric WordPress products for companies and agencies of all sizes, including managed WordPress hosting, enterprise WordPress, headless WordPress, Flywheel, Local and Genesis. WP Engine's tech innovation and award-winning WordPress experts help to power more than 1.5 million sites across 150 countries.