CAMPBELL, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bitglass, the Total Cloud Security company, today announced the details surrounding its upcoming virtual event, SASEDay, to be held on July 14, 2021, from 8:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. PT.
WHAT: Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), an emerging concept coined by Gartner, is a cloud security architecture that provides comprehensive and consistent security across all enterprise resources. Enterprises are rapidly adopting SASE in the wake of continued migration to the cloud and an increasingly remote workforce, but the vision for SASE is often at odds with the practical realities when modernizing security.
This year’s SASEDay will convene cybersecurity experts to discuss insights and best practices for implementing a SASE model to achieve the objectives of their Zero Trust Digital Transformation initiatives. Presentation and panel topics will include SASE adoption strategies, Zero Trust perspectives and digital transformation objectives. They include:
Is BYOD the Final Mile to Digital Transformation Success?
- 8:15 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. PT
- Holger Schulze, Founder & CEO, Cybersecurity Insiders
- In this session, Cybersecurity Insiders founder Holger Schulze discusses the upside opportunities that personal devices/BYOD will bring to their digital transformation initiatives.
Bridging the Gap Between Digital Transformation Objectives and Implementation: Practical Steps to SASE Implementation
- 9:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. PT
- Evgeniy Kharam, VP, Herjavec Group
- This session further discusses the “crawl, walk, run” approach to SASE adoption with answers to common questions from CIOs, CTOs and CISOs.
Better Together: Identity, Zero Trust and SASE
- 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. PT
- Matt Egan, Director of Technical Strategy, Corporate Development Group, Okta
- With IT shifting to a world of cloud services and hybrid work - how does identity fit in the context of SASE and least-privilege paradigms like Zero Trust?
Implementing Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) with the Bitglass Platform
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. PT
- Mike Schuricht, SVP Products, Bitglass
- This session takes a closer look at the core technology principles of ZTNA and how it can be used to minimize the attack surface with an integrated SASE platform.
Keynote Panel: CIO and CISO Perspectives on Zero Trust Digital Transformation
- 11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. PT
- This panel discussion features CIOs and CISOs from technology, healthcare, retail and government to discuss the expected outcomes from digital transformation initiatives, best practices implementing Zero Trust paradigms, and critical factors for future success.
WHERE: Guests can register to attend the virtual event here.
“Many modern enterprises are relying on Zero Trust and SASE to secure their hybrid workforce,” said Kevin Sheu, senior vice president of marketing at Bitglass. “SASEDay will bring together innovative practitioners to share with the community how to approach these advanced frameworks and share their vision of the road to digital transformation.”
Bitglass’ Total Cloud Security Platform is the only secure access service edge offering that combines a Gartner-MQ-Leading cloud access security broker, the world’s only on-device secure web gateway, and Zero Trust network access to secure any interaction. Its Polyscale Architecture boasts an industry-leading uptime of 99.99% and delivers unrivaled performance and real-time scalability to any location in the world. Based in Silicon Valley with offices worldwide, the company is backed by Tier 1 investors and was founded in 2013 by a team of industry veterans with a proven track record of innovation and execution.