DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electric Motor Market Research Report by Type, by End User, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Electric Motor Market size was estimated at USD 131.90 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 138.67 Billion in 2021, and at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 5.47% from 2020 to 2026, to reach USD 181.58 Billion by 2026.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Electric Motor to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the Electric Motor Market was examined across Induction AC Motors and Synchronous AC Motors.
- Based on Voltage, the Electric Motor Market was examined across Fractional HP Output and Integral HP Output.
- Based on End User, the Electric Motor Market was examined across Aerospace & Transportation, Household Appliances, HVAC Equipment, Industrial Machinery, and Motor Vehicles.
- Based on Geography, the Electric Motor Market was examined across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period.
The ongoing research amplifies the research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments.
The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects.
It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Electric Motor Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Electric Motor Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Electric Motor Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Electric Motor Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Electric Motor Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Electric Motor Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Electric Motor Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Electric Motor Market, by Type
7. Electric Motor Market, by Voltage
8. Electric Motor Market, by End User
9. Americas Electric Motor Market
10. Asia-Pacific Electric Motor Market
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Electric Motor Market
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Usability Profiles
- ABB Ltd
- Allied Motion Technologies Inc.
- AMETEK, Inc.
- Arc Systems
- Brook Crompton
- Buhler Motor
- Faulhaber Group
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hyosung Heavy Industries
- Johnson Electric Holdings Limited
- Maxon Motor
- Nidec Corporation
- Regal Beloit Corporation
- Rockwell Automation
- Siemens AG
- Teco Electric & Machinery
- Toshiba Corporation
- WEG S.A.
- Wolong Electric Group Company Limited
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7386ze