DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pay TV and OTT Video in Developed Asia-Pacific: Trends and Forecasts 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Total retail revenue from pay-TV and OTT video services in developed Asia-Pacific (DVAP) will grow by 35% between 2020 and 2025; all this growth will come from OTT services. This forecast report analyses the relative strength of IPTV, cable, satellite and OTT video as they compete for a share of consumer spending in the region.
This report provides:
- forecasts for the number of pay-TV households and services, the number of premium OTT video users, their retail revenue (spend) and average spend per user (ASPU)
- forecasts split by pay-TV platform: cable (analogue and digital), IPTV, pay DTT, satellite and operator OTT; operator OTT and third-party OTT are split by category of OTT video service - linear channels, linear events, TVoD (rental), TVoD (ownership) and SVoD
- forecasts and in-depth coverage for four individual countries and developed Asia-Pacific as a whole.
Key performance indicators
- pay-TV households and connections
- OTT video users
- retail revenue (spend)
Pay TV is split by the following access technologies:
- cable (analogue and digital, CATV)
- pay digital terrestrial TV (DTT)
- satellite (DTH)
- operator OTT
- third-party (non-operator) OTT
OTT video is split as follows:
- linear - channels (paid-for and free)
- linear - events
- TVoD (rental and ownership)
- SVoD (paid-for and free)
Who Should Read this Report
- Product and strategy managers within pay-TV providers and operators who require market sizing for business planning purposes, as well as an overview of the key trends that are affecting the market.
- Business development managers within vendors of video solutions need to assess the size of the opportunity for their products and services.
- Financial analysts need to understand the dynamics and the size of the pay-TV market and its interaction with OTT video services.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Regional trends
- Country-level trends
- Forecast methodology and assumptions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qnb9lu