DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "HVAC Filters Market Research Report by Type, by System, by End-User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global HVAC Filters Market is expected to grow from USD 5,558.06 Million in 2020 to USD 8,247.56 Million by the end of 2025, at a CAGR of 8.21%
- 3M Company
- A J Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Ahlstrom-Munksjo Oyj
- Air Filters, Inc.
- Airsan Corporation
- American Air Filter Company, Inc.
- Camfil AB
- DHA Filter
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Emirates Industrial Filters LLC
- Filt Air Ltd.
- Filtration Group Corporation
- Freudenberg SE
- General Filter Havak
- GVS Group
- Hollingsworth & Vose Company
- Johns Manville
- Koch Filter
- Mann + Hummel
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- Sandler AG
- Sogefi SpA
- Spectrum Filtration Pvt. Ltd.
- Tex-Air Filter Manufacturing Co
- Troy Filters Ltd.
The Europe, Middle East & Africa is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period
Based on Geography, the HVAC Filters Market is examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Asia-Pacific commanded the largest size in the HVAC Filters Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Europe, Middle East & Africa is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the HVAC Filters Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global HVAC Filters Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global HVAC Filters Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global HVAC Filters Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global HVAC Filters Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global HVAC Filters Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global HVAC Filters Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Rise in demand for HVAC
126.96.36.199. Increasing awareness about indoor air quality
188.8.131.52. Government regulations and policies for efficient filtration
184.108.40.206. Negative impact of HVAC on environment
220.127.116.11. Investment driven construction sector
18.104.22.168. Product development & Technology advancement in HVAC filters
22.214.171.124. High cost and maintenance
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global HVAC Filters Market, By Type
7. Global HVAC Filters Market, By Technology
8. Global HVAC Filters Market, By System
9. Global HVAC Filters Market, By End-User
10. Americas HVAC Filters Market
11. Asia-Pacific HVAC Filters Market
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa HVAC Filters Market
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Company Usability Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6fuvpp