BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Early Prime Day projector deals are here. Compare the best savings on 4K projectors from Epson & BenQ & Anker Nebula Capsule. Explore the full range of deals by clicking the links listed below.
Best projector deals:
- Save up to 54% on top-rated 1080p & 4K projectors at Amazon - check for deals on a wide range of portable & home projectors with 1080p & 4K resolutions
- Save up to 50% on 4K projectors at Amazon - see current prices on 4K projectors with HDR & HLG, 5G, WiFi, Bluetooth & more features
- Save on Anker Nebula Capsule, Nebula Capsule II & Nebula Capsule Max at Amazon - click the link for the best deals on Anker Nebula Capsule projectors & bundles with tripod, travel case & more
- Save up to 31% on BenQ FHD & 4K projectors at Amazon - find the best deals & discounts on top BenQ projectors for home theaters, business & more
- Save up to 29% on Epson projectors at Amazon - check for current deals on Epson Home Cinema, Epson Pro & more Epson 1080p & 4K projectors
In need of some more deals? Click here to access the full range of deals at Walmart’s Deals for Days sale and click here to check out Amazon’s entire range of active deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Having a projector at home has many advantages. For one, you can adjust the screen size to your liking and it can even go bigger than your biggest TV at home. New projector units support 4K UHD and the videos are stunning and crisp. The Epson Home Cinema 2250 has 2,700 lumens and Full HD 1080p resolution for ultra-bright and clear videos. Meanwhile, the BenQ TK800M 4K projector can reduce blur with its 3840x2160 resolution and 3,000 lumens. Lastly, the Nebula Capsule by Anker is the best pocket-sized projector that’s perfect for camping and other outdoor trips.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.