Global Video Surveillance as a Service (VsaaS) market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 16.8% during the forecast period (2020-2026).
- 3GC Group
- Agent Video Intelligence Ltd.
- Artec Technologies AG
- CBC Group
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Coreveillance, LLC
- D-Link Corp.
- Eyewitness Acquisition LLC
- Genetec, Inc.
- Geovision, Inc.
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Tehnology Co., Ltd.
- Hanwa Techwin Co., Ltd.
- LC Realtech Inc.
- The Infinova Group
- Iveda Solutions, Inc.
- Jvalley Software Solutions
- Konica Minolta Inc. (Mobotix AG)
- Lab Information Technology Inc.
- Motorola Solutions
- Nice System Ltd.
- Nortek Security & Control, LLC
- Panasonic System Networks Co. Ltd.
- Pivot3 (Nexgen Storage)
- Promise Technology Inc.
- Riverside Company (Pro-Vigil, Inc.)
- Vintech Systems Inc.
The application of video surveillance in business is growing significantly due to the increasing need for physical security and the use of cloud-based services for centralized data. The introduction of new IP-based digital technologies, to detect and prevent undesirable behaviors, such as shoplifting, thefts, vandalism, and terror attacks is expected to fuel the growth of the VSaaS market. Additionally, favorable government policies and regulations related to the application of video surveillance devices in commercial & residential buildings further promote the market growth. VSaaS held a major market share in developed nations such as the US, UK, Germany, and Canada owing to their stringent safety measures.
Certain issues associated with the market such as high bandwidth & high capacity storage requirements may have a negative impact on the growth of the market. Additionally, hacking and other piracy issues can restrain market growth during the forecast period. However, technological advancements in VSaaS and rising safety concerns are posing potential growth opportunities for the VSaaS market in near future. Moreover, emerging economies of the Asia-Pacific region such as India, China, and South Korea are creating splendid opportunities for market growth.
Global Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS) market is segmented on the basis of end-users and type. Based on the end-user segment, the market is segmented into commercial, infrastructure, residential, military & defense, and industrial. The commercial segment is anticipated to exhibit considerable growth during the forecast period. The rising cases related to theft in banking & financial, retail, and media & entertainment industries is creating demand for effective VSaaS to limit such cases is expected to drive the growth of this market segment. Based on the type, the market is segmented into analog video surveillance and IP-based video surveillance.
On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America is estimated to a held major share in the global VSaaS market followed by Europe. High adoption of this service among the population owing to increase safety around their premises is one of the major factors contributing to the high share of the regional market.
The Report Covers
- Market value data analysis of 2019 and forecast to 2026.
- Annualized market revenues ($ million) for each market segment.
- Country-wise analysis of major geographical regions.
- Key companies operating in the global video surveillance as a service market. Based on the availability of data, information related to new product launches, and relevant news is also available in the report.
- Analysis of business strategies by identifying the key market segments positioned for strong growth in the future.
- Analysis of market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Competitive strategies by identifying 'who-stands-where' in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Key Company Analysis
3.1.1. ADT Security Services, Inc.
126.96.36.199. Financial Analysis
188.8.131.52. SWOT Analysis
184.108.40.206. Recent Developments
3.1.2. Cisco Systems Inc.
220.127.116.11. Financial Analysis
18.104.22.168. SWOT Analysis
22.214.171.124. Recent Developments
3.1.3. Canon Inc.
126.96.36.199. Financial Analysis
188.8.131.52. SWOT Analysis
184.108.40.206. Recent Developments
3.1.4. Honeywell International, Inc.
220.127.116.11. Financial Analysis
18.104.22.168. SWOT Analysis
22.214.171.124. Recent Developments
3.1.5. Bosch Security System, Inc.
126.96.36.199. Financial Analysis
188.8.131.52. SWOT Analysis
184.108.40.206. Recent Developments
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
6. Regional Analysis
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ud1rjr