DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automatic Identification System - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Automatic Identification System Market to Reach $282.3 Million by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Automatic Identification System estimated at US$200.9 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$282.3 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5% over the period 2020-2027.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $59.2 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 4.7% CAGR
The Automatic Identification System market in the U.S. is estimated at US$59.2 Million in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$49.9 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 4.7% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4.8% and 3.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.1% CAGR.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 41 Featured):
- exactEarth Ltd.
- Furuno Electric Co., Ltd.
- Garmin International, Inc.
- Iridium Communications, Inc.
- L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Maritec Solutions
- New Japan Radio Co., Ltd.
- ORBCOMM, Inc.
- Raymarine, Inc.
- Raytheon Company
- SAAB AB
- Thales Group
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- World Current & Future Analysis for Automatic Identification System by Geographic Region - USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets - Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in US$ for Years 2020 through 2027 and % CAGR
- World Historic Review for Automatic Identification System by Geographic Region - USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets - Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in US$ for Years 2012 through 2019 and % CAGR
- World 15-Year Perspective for Automatic Identification System by Geographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales for USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets for Years 2012, 2020 & 2027
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 41
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cnvqr6