BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a round-up of the top early MacBook Air, Pro and iMac deals for Prime Day 2021, featuring all the best offers on Apple laptop and desktop computers. Explore the full selection of deals by clicking the links listed below.
Best MacBook deals:
- Save up to $149 on the MacBook Pro (M1) at Amazon - the new MacBook Pro runs on Apple’s powerful M1 chip and is available in 13 and 16 inches
- Save up to $199 on MacBook Pro models at Amazon - check the latest savings on the 13 and 16-inch MacBook Pro
- Save up to $300 on the MacBook Air (M1) at Amazon - the new MacBook Air is Apple’s thinnest notebook that’s powered by the M1 chip
- Save up to $251 on MacBook Air models at Amazon - check the latest deals on the MacBook Air models with and without the M1 chip
- Save up to 20% on MacBook models at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models
Best iMac & Mac deals:
- Save on the iMac 24-inch at Amazon - the 2021 iMac 24-inch runs on Apple’s powerful M1 chip and comes with a 4.5K Retina display
- Save up to $499 on the iMac 27-inch at Amazon - the iMac 27-inch boasts of a 5K Retina display and can come with up to a 10-core Intel Core i9 processor
- Save up to 26% on iMac models at Amazon - check the latest savings on 21.5, 24, and 27-inch iMac models
- Save up to $100 on the Mac Mini at Amazon - check the latest deals on 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB Mac Mini models
- Save up to $69 on the Mac Pro at Amazon - the Mac Pro boasts of up to 28 cores of power which makes it perfect for those who need impressive CPU performance
- Save up to $69 on Mac models at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on the Mac Mini and the Mac Pro
Want some more deals? We recommend checking Walmart’s Deals for Days sale (June 20 – 23) and Amazon’s Prime Day homepage to view thousands more upcoming and active offers. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The MacBook Pro is Apple’s flagship laptop and is available in 13 and 16-inch models. Now equipped with Apple’s proprietary M1 chip, the MacBook Pro boasts 2.8x better CPU performance and industry-leading power efficiency. The MacBook Air comes with the new chip, too, but in a lighter and thinner profile. Meanwhile, new M1 models of the iMac brandish bright colors, a thinner and more compact exterior, along with a more vibrant 4.5K display.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.