DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Sunitinib Malate - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Sunitinib Malate Market to Reach $160.8 Million by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Sunitinib Malate estimated at US$66.8 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$160.8 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.4% over the period 2020-2027.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $19.7 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 12.9% CAGR
The Sunitinib Malate market in the U.S. is estimated at US$19.7 Million in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$28.1 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 12.9% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 11.8% and 11.4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 9.8% CAGR.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 44 Featured):
- Active Biotech AB
- Astellas Pharma, Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Dendreon Corporation
- Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ipsen Pharma
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- TOLMAR Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- World Current & Future Analysis for Sunitinib Malate by Geographic Region - USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets - Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in US$ for Years 2020 through 2027 and % CAGR
- World Historic Review for Sunitinib Malate by Geographic Region - USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets - Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in US$ for Years 2012 through 2019 and % CAGR
- World 15-Year Perspective for Sunitinib Malate by Geographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales for USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets for Years 2012, 2020 & 2027
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 44
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/av0vrl