DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Connected Elevator Market Research Report by Component, by End User, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Connected Elevator Market size was estimated at USD 24.72 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 27.99 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 13.55% from 2020 to 2026 to reach USD 53.01 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Connected Elevator to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Component, the Connected Elevator Market was examined across Communication Systems, Control Systems, and Maintenence Systems. The Control Systems is further studied across Access Control Systems, Elevator Control System, and Security Control System.
- Based on Service, the Connected Elevator Market was examined across Maintenance & Repair, Modernization, and New Installation.
- Based on End User, the Connected Elevator Market was examined across Commercial Sector, Infrastructural Sector, Institutional Sector, and Residential Sector.
- Based on Geography, the Connected Elevator Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
- Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast of the Global Connected Elevator Market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Connected Elevator Market during the forecast period?
- Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Connected Elevator Market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Connected Elevator Market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Connected Elevator Market?
- What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Connected Elevator Market?
- What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Connected Elevator Market?
- Need for fast, safe, and energy-efficient elevators
- Demand for improved availability, convenience, and customer satisfaction
- Rapid urbanization and the rising number of high rise buildings
- Recovering construction & real estate industry
- Increasing adoption of wireless technology and communication channels
- Overall economic slowdown
- Limited deployment due to the substantially high initial investment
- Industrial inclination more towards green technologies
- Evolving Smart cities and smart buildings
- IoT connected elevators
- Interoperability issues
- High entry barriers & market consolidation
- Bosch Security Systems
- Canny Elevator Co., Ltd.
- Delta Elevator
- Eito Global Inc.
- Fujitec Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Honeywell International, Inc
- Hyundai Elevator Company Ltd.
- KONE Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Motion Control Engineering, Inc.
- Orona S.C.
- Otis Elevator Company
- Savaria Corporation
- Schindler Group SE
- Seebo Interactive LTD.
- Siemens AG
- Sigma Elevator Company
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- Toshiba Elevators and Building Systems Corporation
- Vantage Elevator Solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/anieo7