CHIBA, Japan--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ichikawa Soft Laboratory began selling its high-speed image viewer software "Photo ExpressViewer Download Edition (Windows)" on June 3, 2021 (Japan time).
This image viewer software displays a large number of JPEG, TIFF, and RAW image files stored on the hard disk or external storage device of a personal computer at high speed, and allows you to easily rate, select, and browse photos.
Product Information Website
[Main advantage of Photo ExpressViewer]
Photo ExpressViewer utilizes the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), which specializes in drawing images, to enable high-speed displays even for large numbers of images.
In addition, RAW files requiring demosaicing can be quickly displayed by utilizing the preview image* embedded in the data.
* The display may be restricted depending on the format of the preview image (thumbnail image). Images cannot be displayed with image data that does not have a preview image.
[Main features of Photo ExpressViewer]
- Display JPEG, TIFF, and RAW files at high speed
- Various marks useful for arranging photos
- Useful filter function for finding the desired photo
- Arbitrarily sort the thumbnail display
- Centralized management of file names is also possible
- Multi previews that can be compared vertically and horizontally
- A wealth of shortcut keys for professional use
[Photo Express Viewer Download Edition (Windows) License]
Regular Sale Price: JPY 2,970
* The above price includes consumption tax.
* Two PCs can be registered with one Photo ExpressViewer license.
Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit version
* Windows® 10 tablet mode is not supported.
- Intel® Core 2 Duo or later, or AMD Athlon 64X2 or later processor
- DirectX 10 or better graphics card
- 4GB or more RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- 10GB or more free hard disk space
- Display resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
"Photo ExpressViewer Download Edition (Windows)" can be purchased from Ichikawa Soft laboratory’s online store.
A 30-day trial version with all features is also available from the Photo ExpressViewer website: