DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Water and Waste Management Consulting Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global water and waste management consulting services market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global water and waste management consulting services market is expected to grow from $7.79 billion in 2020 to $8.59 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $11.41 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 7.4%.
- Arcadis NV
- Stantec Inc.
- Catalyst Canada
- Republic Services
- Casella Waste Systems
- SUEZ Environnement
- Blue Vista Technologies Inc
- DowDuPont Inc
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- Tetra Tech Inc
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider water and waste management consulting services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The water and waste management consulting services market section of the report gives context. It compares the water and waste management consulting services market with other segments of the water and waste management consulting services market by size and growth, historic and forecast.
The water and waste management consulting services market covered in this report is segmented by waste into solid waste management; wastewater management. It is also segmented by treatment into primary treatment; secondary treatment; tertiary treatment; others, by application into municipal waste; industrial waste; others and by service into strategic solid waste management and planning; water treatment and distribution system designs; design and documentation for recycling and waste disposal facilities; environmental and social impact assessment; sewage system setup services; other services.
The increasing industrial and municipal waste due to rapid urbanization is contributing to the growth of the water and waste management consulting services market. Due to urbanization, there would be a rapid increase in production and consumption that generates waste from several sources such as domestic wastes, commercial wastes, institutional wastes and industrial wastes. According to the World Bank report updated in September 2019, with rapid population growth and urbanization, annual waste generation is expected to increase by 70% from 2016 levels to 3.40 billion tons in 2050.
Insufficient funding for water and waste management is risking the water and sanitation services industry, especially in the less developed countries. According to the United Nations (UN) Global Assessment and Analysis of Sanitation and Drinking-Water (GLAAS) 2019 report that surveyed 4.5 billion people from 115 countries, in the majority of countries, the implementation of water, sanitation and hygiene policies are constrained by inadequate financial and human resources.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kfx34a