DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Human Machine Interface Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global human machine interface market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the global human machine interface market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
A human machine interface (HMI) is a component in electronic devices that allows the user to communicate and interact with the machine or the system efficiently. It is also referred as computer-human interface, man-machine interface (MMI) or human-computer interface.
HMI consists of various hardware and software components that translate user inputs into signals for the machine to generate results. It incorporates motion sensors, peripheral devices, speech-recognition interfaces and other devices through which information is shared using sound, sight, heat and touch. It assists in error reduction, increasing user satisfaction, efficiency and comfort. It also enhances overall productivity by reducing task saturation and physical and mental stress for the user. As a result, the technology is finding extensive applicability in the electronics, entertainment, medical and military sectors to integrate humans into intricate mechanical systems.
The rising trend of digitalization, along with the introduction of HTML5 and Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT), are the key factors driving the growth of the market. HTML5 and IIOT enable end users to conveniently use new software programs and allow optimal monitoring of machinery and equipment across industries. Also, enterprises are increasingly focusing on generating customizable and useful interfaces to create more lucrative opportunities in the market. Additionally, there is an increasing preference for multi-touch screens and gadgets for augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR), which is also driving the market further. Moreover, benefits such as the reduction in operating costs by substituting indicator lights, push buttons, selectors and replacing them with minimalistic tools and control features have increased the adoption of HMI systems across the globe.
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Honeywell International Inc
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- General Electric
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Kontron AG
- Yokogawa Electric
- Advantech Co. Ltd.
- Texas Instruments
- Eaton Corporation
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global human machine interface market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global human machine interface industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global human machine interface industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the configuration type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global human machine interface industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global human machine interface industry?
- What is the structure of the global human machine interface industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global human machine interface industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Human Machine Interface Market
6 Market Breakup by Component
7 Market Breakup by Configuration
8 Market Breakup by Technology Type
9 Market Breakup by End Use Industry
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xnnpl3