DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Operator IoT Scorecard 2021: Operator Strategies for IoT" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report analyses the IoT strategies for 17 telecoms operators worldwide and identifies their strengths, weaknesses and differentiators. The publisher has used key criteria to determine the strategic direction that each of the 17 operators is pursuing for IoT. Based on these results, each operator has been placed in one of four IoT Scorecard categories: Specialists, Enablers, Challengers and Pioneers.
This report answers the following questions:
- Which strategies are operators adopting for IoT?
- Which capabilities are operators investing in, and what level of investment has each made?
- Which types of services and solutions do operators offer beyond connectivity?
- Which complementary services do operators provide to support their IoT strategies?
Who Should Read this Report
- Strategy executives and directors in IoT business units and/or those that are responsible for IoT strategy.
- Operator marketing executives that are interested in comparing their own IoT strategies with those of other operators to understand key differentiators.
- Strategy executives and directors in cloud, edge computing and private 5G whose solutions will support IoT applications.
- End users of IoT solutions that are interested in comparing the relative strengths of the operators that offer worldwide, regional or domestic IoT services.
The following companies are featured in case studies:
- China Mobile
- China Telecom
- China Unicom
- Deutsche Telekom
- Telenor Connexion
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Case studies
- About the author
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mbv8da