DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Community Housing Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global community housing services market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global community housing services market is expected to grow from $65.42 billion in 2020 to $69.4 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $75.54 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 2.1%.
- Fair community housing services limited
- Nestle community housing services ltd
- Community Housing Services-Crossroads Villa, Inc
- Community Housing Partners
- Community Housing Ltd
- SRM Housing Services Private Limited
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider community housing services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The community housing services market section of the report gives context. It compares the community housing services market with other segments of the community housing services market by size and growth, historic and forecast.
Re-entry services are increasingly being provided for the people exiting prison. A majority of this population face homelessness after their release and have nowhere to go. Therefore, many NGOs have come forward to help them provide shelter. For instance, the US-based Lionheart Foundation provides shelter to this population and its Houses of Healing (HOH) program helps improve prisoners' lifestyle by providing them with services like transformative programs for prisoners, HOH guide book, HOH video series and many more.
The community housing services market covered in this report is segmented by service into temporary and emergency shelter services; permanent housing support services; transitional and assisted housing services; volunteer construction or repair services; others and by end-users into victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or child abuse; homeless; runaway youths; parents and families caught in medical crises; low-income individuals and families; elderly or disabled.
The federal funding for social services is a major driver for the community housing services market. Funding from the government helps many homeless people get shelter. Many programs are run by different countries to assist homeless people. For instance, in the US, every year the Federal Government allocates funds to States/Territories to support social services for vulnerable children, adults, and families through the Social Services Block Grant (SSBG). In India, 'Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana' focuses on providing pucca houses with basic amenities to homeless families. The objective of this scheme is to build one crore of homes of 25 sqm by 2022.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fzis7n