DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Market - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 - 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Market players are focusing on developing effective therapies for the treatment of relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma which is expected to fuel the market growth over the forecast period.
For instance, in November 2020, ADC Therapeutics SA, a late clinical-stage biotechnology company, announced that its Biologics License Application (BLA) for loncastuximab tesirine (Lonca) had been accepted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Lloncastuximab tesirine (Lonca) is developed for the treatment of relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL).
Moreover, in December 2020, Novartis AG, announced analyses of a 40-month median follow-up from the Phase II JULIET trial, according to which Kymriah, a CAR-T cell therapy, showed safety and efficacy in patients with relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL)
Market players are focusing on various inorganic growth strategies such as collaborations and agreements in order to strengthen their market presence which is anticipated to drive the growth of relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma market.
For instance, on June 10, 2020, AbbVie Inc., a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company and Genmab A/S, a biotechnology company, signed a collaboration agreement to develop and commercialize Genmab's early-stage investigational antibody product candidates for cancer.
Under this agreement, the companies will commercialize epcoritamab, indicated for B cell malignancies such as diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL), chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), follicular lymphoma (FL), and mantle cell lymphoma (MCL).
Similarly, on June 29, 2020, Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, selected Biologics by McKesson, an independent specialty pharmacy by McKesson Corporation, as a specialty pharmacy provider for XPOVIO, indicated for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (RR DLBCL)
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma market, and provides market size (US$ Mn) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, market presence, distribution strategies, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include MorphoSys US Inc., Bristol Myers Squibb, Karyopharm Therapeutics, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Merck & Co., Inc., Gilead Sciences, Inc., and Novartis AG.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell Lymphoma market.
Global Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Market, By Drug Type:
Global Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Hospitals Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- MorphoSys US Inc.
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Karyopharm Therapeutics
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Novartis AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f8ykyq