DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Welan Gum Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for welan gum is expected to expand at a CAGR of over 4.5% during the forecast period.
- Hebei Xinhe Biochemical Co. Ltd
- Sidere Technology, Inc.
- CP Kelco U.S.
- Shangai Changhua New Energy & Technology Co. Ltd
- Hebei Ebio Biotechnology Co. Ltd
- DSM N.V.
- Qingdao Oceanview Chemical Inc
- Sancai Industry Co. Ltd
- Xi'an Sonwu Biotech Co. Ltd
- Jinan Boss Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
Key Market Trends
Construction Segment to Dominate the Market
- Welan gum is used in cement and concrete. When used as the water retention agent, it does not require the application of dispersants like other additives need. It is widely used in self-compacting concrete, owing to its excellent rheological properties.
- Welan gum can improve the workability, plasticity, air content, sag resistance, suspension amount, and ability of anti-subsidence, as well as flow characteristics and anti-dehydration of cement.
- Such characteristics of improvements remain unaffected with an increase in temperature. These improvements can be retained at elevated temperatures even higher than 93C. Compared with other additives, welan gum with lower concentration can achieve a very good effect.
- Countries, such as India, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Malaysia, are receiving significant investments, both from public and private sources, which are increasing the development of the infrastructure sector and opening up newer avenues for welan gum demand.
- Such positive factors are likely to increase the demand for welan gum over the forecast period.
North America Region to Dominate the Market
- North America dominated the global welan gum market, with almost 30% of the global share, followed by Asia-Pacific with more than 25% share. The United States was the market leader, followed by China.
- The growth in the US residential sector is slower than the growth in the non-residential sector. The growing population is expected to boost the demand for housing in the country. Furthermore, about 20 million households are projected to be constructed over the next decade. The US commercial construction sector is expected to witness a higher growth rate in the next few years.
- This growth in the construction sector in the country is likely to fuel the welan gum market growth.
- The food and beverage industry is an essential part of the US economy. E-commerce and delivery are also growing in popularity. With such high internet penetration and increasing demand for convenience, consumers are increasingly ordering groceries and other food products online.
- The aforementioned factors are likely to open up newer avenues for the welan gum demand in the country in specific and region in general.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Commercial Applications in Cement System
4.1.2 Growing Demand for Welan Gum in Enhanced Oil Recovery
4.2.1 Increased usage of Inexpensive Alternatives to Welan Gum
4.2.2 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Global Economy
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5 Technological Snapshot
4.6 Feedstock Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 End-user Industry
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Hebei Xinhe Biochemical Co. Ltd
6.4.2 Sidere Technology, Inc.
6.4.4 CP Kelco U.S.
6.4.5 Shangai Changhua New Energy & Technology Co. Ltd
6.4.6 Hebei Ebio Biotechnology Co. Ltd
6.4.7 DSM N.V.
6.4.8 Qingdao Oceanview Chemical Inc
6.4.9 Sancai Industry Co. Ltd
6.4.10 Xi'an Sonwu Biotech Co. Ltd
6.4.11 Jinan Boss Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Potential Growth of Microbial Exopolysaccharides in Various Applications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pv7ycr