DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Catalyst Carriers Market Size, Share, Industry Statistics By Composition, By Product Type, And By End-Use, And By Region, Global Forecast To 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Increasing demand for catalyst carriers for consumption in end-use industries such as oil & gas, chemical, and automotive industries is a key factor driving market revenue growth.
Market Size - USD 313.5 Million in 2020, Market Growth - CAGR of 6.1%, Market Trends - Increasing research and development of cost-effective catalyst carriers substitutes with similar properties of currently used elements
The global catalyst carriers market size is expected to reach USD 507.5 Million in 2028, and register a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Market revenue growth is expected to be driven by increasing demand for catalyst carriers in petroleum derivatives, in energy and utility sector, and stringent regulations by government of various countries regarding environmental pollution concerns and petroleum treatment process. Various types of catalyst carriers available currently include activated carbon, zeolites, ceramics, etc.
Growing adoption of the products in the oil & gas industry for stimulating catalytic substances, and breaking of hydrocarbon at high pressure and extreme temperatures is another major factor expected to drive growth of the global catalyst carriers market. However, fluctuating costs of certain raw materials could hamper revenue growth of the global market to some extent.
- Ceramtec GmbH
- W. R. Grace & Co.
- Cabot Corporation
- Coorstek Inc.
- Magma Ceramics & Catalysts
- JGC Catalysts and Chemicals Ltd.
- Pingxiang Gophin Chemical Co.
- Catalysts & Chemical Specialties
- Christy Catalytics LLC.
Reasons to Buy the Report
- A robust analysis and estimation of the Catalyst Carriers Market with four levels of quality check - in-house database, expert interviews, governmental regulation, and a forecast specifically done through time series analysis
- A holistic competitive landscape of all the major players in the Catalyst Carriers Market. The report covers their market shares, strategic initiatives, new product launches, R&D expenditure, M&As, Joint ventures, expansionary plans, product wise metric space analysis and key developments
- Go-to-market strategies specifically formulated in line with location analysis which takes into the factors such as government regulations, supplier mapping, supply chain obstacles, and feedback from local vendors
- Most deep dive segmental bifurcation available currently in the market. Our stellar methodology helps us understand the overall gamut of the supply chain and will help you explain the current market dynamics
- Special focus given on vendor landscape, supplier portfolio, customer mapping, production capacity, and yearly capacity utilization
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Catalyst Carriers Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Catalyst Carriers Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Increasing demand for cost effective catalyst
220.127.116.11. Rising consumption of petroleum derivatives
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Introduction of advanced technology for chemical synthesis
22.214.171.124. Volatile price of raw material
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Catalyst Carriers Market By Composition Insights & Trends
5.1. Composition Dynamics & Market Share, 2021 & 2028
Chapter 6. Catalyst Carriers Market By Product Type Insights & Trends
6.1. Product Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2021 & 2028
6.3. Activated Carbon
6.5. Basic Dyes
Chapter 7. Catalyst Carriers Market By End-Users Insights & Trends
7.1. End-Users Dynamics & Market Share, 2021 & 2028
7.2. Oil & Gas
7.3. Chemical Manufacturing
Chapter 8. Catalyst Carriers Market Regional Outlook
8.1. Catalyst Carriers Market share By Region, 2021 & 2028
8.2. North America
8.5. Middle East and Africa
8.6. Latin America
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
9.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
9.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4. Market positioning
9.5. Strategy Benchmarking
9.6. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a2xkii