DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vertical Farming: A Step Towards Eliminating Food Scarcity" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Technology is rapidly disrupting the $15 trillion market for farming and ancillary services. Vertical farming in particular looks to be a force in this changing landscape. The global vertical farming market is expected to grow significantly from leafy greens to staple crops over the next 15 years. Both trade and venture capital investors are deploying capital into this space
The major drivers for this market are the limited land space and water for continued growth of traditional agriculture combined with key values such as the reduced use of pesticides, higher food quality and reduced transportation and logistics costs.
The study includes the vertical farming market size and forecast for the global vertical farming market as well as company profiles of key players and a A-Z guide of global vertical farming companies. It also includes an exclusive interview with the CEO of AeroFarms, David Rosenberg.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers for Vertical Farming growth
- How vertical farming creates value
- Future trends in Vertical Farming
- Strategic Opportunities
- Key innovators, disruptors and rising stars
- Interview with David Rosenberg, CEO of AeroFarms
- Selected recent M&A activity in FoodTech
- Selected FoodTech capital raises
- Global landscape of Vertical Farming companies
- 80 Acres farms
- Freight Farms
- Jones Food Company
- Nordic Harvest
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fmk0v5