This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the migraine, historical and forecasted epidemiology in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Migraine epidemiology segmented as the Total Prevalent Cases of Migraine, Severity-specific cases of Migraine, Gender-specific cases of Migraine, Diagnosed Cases of Episodic and Chronic Migraine. The report includes the Incident scenario of Migraine symptoms in 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2018 to 2030.
Scope of the Report
- Migraine report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment patterns
- Migraine Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of migraine in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight into the historical and forecasted patient pool of migraine in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of migraine
- The report provides the segmentation of the Migraine epidemiology by Incident Cases of Migraine in 7MM
- The report provides the segmentation of the Migraine epidemiology by Etiology -specific Incident Cases of Migraine in 7MM
- 10-year Forecast of Migraine epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Incident Cases of Migraine
- Severity-specific Incidence of Migraine
- Gender-specific Cases of Migraine
- Diagnosed Cases of Episodic and Chronic Migraine.
The publisher interviews KOLs, and SME's opinion through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. The opinion helps understand the total patient population and current treatment pattern. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the indications.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population about migraine?
- What are the key findings of Migraine epidemiology across 7MM, and which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2021-2030)?
- What would be the total number of patients with migraine across the 7MM during the forecast period (2021-2030)?
- Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2021-2030)?
- At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow by 7MM during the forecast period (2021-2030)?
- What are the disease risk, burden, and unmet needs of migraine?
- What are the currently available treatments for migraine?
Reasons to Buy
The Migraine Epidemiology report will allow the user to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Migraine market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Migraine market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Migraine therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Migraine population by its Incidence cases
- Understand the magnitude of Migraine population by its Types-specific cases
- The Migraine epidemiology report and model was written and developed by Masters and PhD level epidemiologists
- The Migraine Epidemiology Model developed by the publisher is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based on transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over a 10-year forecast period using reputable sources
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. Report Introduction
3. Migraine Market Overview at a Glance
3.1. Market Share (%) Distribution of Migraine in 2018
3.2. Market Share (%) Distribution of Migraine in 2030
4. Executive Summary of Migraine
5. Disease Background and Overview
5.4. Risk Factors
5.5. Types of Migraine
5.6. Migraine With/Without Aura
6.1. American Headache Society Guidelines for Migraine
6.2. Guideline by Chronic Headache Clinical Practice Development Committee of Japan
6.3. Nice Guidelines for Migraine Management
7. Epidemiology and Patient Population
7.1. Key Findings
7.2. 7MM Total Prevalent Patient Population of Migraine
7.3. Epidemiology of Migraine
7.4. The United States
9. Publisher Capabilities
11. About the Publisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ei3kke