- Carl Reichardt, Jr., BTIG Homebuilding Analyst
- Ryan Gilbert, BTIG Homebuilding, Real Estate Tech and Specialty Finance Analyst
- Eric Hagen, CFA, BTIG Mortgage and Specialty Finance Analyst
- Tim Hayes, BTIG Mortgage and Specialty Finance Analyst
Company management teams and institutional investor clients will join BTIG for fireside chats and one-on-one meetings. Discussion topics will include:
- Real-time perspective on the strength of the U.S. housing market in the midst of the 2021 spring selling season
- Trends in mortgage credit performance and availability
- Insights into both the purchase and refinance components of the mortgage market
- Most current industry thoughts on construction costs and inflation in new home construction
- Current trends in PropTech as told by both leading VC investors and early-stage disruptors
“We look forward to connecting more than 20 corporate management teams with our institutional investor clients during our event to discuss the state of the residential housing ecosystem. After a year of dramatic change for the industry, we expect to deliver engaging conversations about what comes next for the participating companies as they look ahead,” said Dan Wychulis, Managing Director and Head of U.S. Strategy and Franchise Sales, at BTIG.
For more information about the conference, email email@example.com. Please note that participants must be pre-registered to attend. To access BTIG insights, contact a firm representative or log in to www.btigresearch.com.
The conference is being produced by BTIG’s Corporate Access program which hosts client events across the consumer, energy and infrastructure, financials, healthcare, real estate as well as technology, media, and telecommunications sectors.
BTIG is a global financial services firm specializing in institutional trading, investment banking, research and related brokerage services. With an extensive global footprint and more than 650 employees, BTIG, LLC and its affiliates operate out of 19 cities throughout the U.S., and in Europe, Asia and Australia. BTIG offers execution, expertise and insights for equities, equity derivatives, ETFs and fixed income, currency and commodities (futures, interest rates, credit, and convertible and preferred securities). The firm’s core capabilities include global execution, portfolio, electronic and outsource trading, transition management, investment banking, prime brokerage, capital introduction, corporate access, research and strategy, commission management and more. Disclaimer: https://www.btig.com/disclaimer.
To learn more about BTIG, visit www.btig.com.