SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Talkdesk®, Inc., the global customer experience leader for customer-obsessed companies, today announced that the Talkdesk Digital Showdown: Innovations in CX event will take place virtually on May 26, 2021.
The Digital Showdown has become a highlight on the events calendar at Talkdesk following a highly successful inaugural showdown in November 2020. Customer experience (CX) leader Annette Franz will guest host the live event, and more than $20,000 will be donated to a variety of charities. Talkdesk Digital Showdown will bring together Talkdesk and six partners across two categories currently trending in the CX space: AI & Automation and Employee Engagement & Productivity.
Following the recent “Talkdesk Makes History” launch, which introduced a reimagined logo, tagline and new products, the Digital Showdown combines two of the company’s core values: courageous innovation with environmental and community giving. Participating partners have each selected a charity, and Talkdesk will donate $10,000 to the event winner’s charity of choice, $5,000 for the runner up’s charity and $1,000 to all remaining participants’ charities. Additional donations will be made by Talkdesk to Girls who Code and to Annette Franz’s selected charity, ALS Association. Over $20,000 will be donated from a combination of Talkdesk and partner contributions.
“I’m looking forward to hosting this season’s Digital Showdown and seeing all of the creative solutions in action during each competitor’s live pitch,” said Annette Franz, certified customer experience professional, founder and chief executive officer, CX Journey Inc. “Innovative customer experiences are the lifeblood of today’s contact centers, and what better way to hear about innovations than in a setting that’s also designed to give back, helping raise awareness for so many deserving charities.”
At the first Talkdesk Digital Showdown in November, the grand prize was awarded to noise-cancellation app Krisp, with $10,000 going to Krisp’s charity of choice, the Alameda County Community Food Bank.
Similar to the last showdown, each partner will have three minutes to convince a live audience that they have the most innovative CX solution on the market today, across either AI & Automation or Employee Engagement & Productivity. The event brings together a breadth of technology solutions – all from the Talkdesk AppConnect marketplace partners – spanning the CX ecosystem, including:
AI & Automation
- Replicant, benefiting Build.org
- Forethought, benefiting Code.org
- Aigent, benefiting National Endowment for Financial Education
Employee Engagement & Productivity
- Calabrio, benefiting Habitat for Humanity, Twin Cities
- Tap My Back, benefiting Touch a Life
- ProcedureFlow, benefiting Saint John Community Food Basket
“As we enter a new decade for Talkdesk, we’re even more committed to courageous innovation and community giving. With the return of Talkdesk Digital Showdown, we’re bringing both of these values together, showcasing the spirit and ingenuity at the very heart of the company and all that we do,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. “For businesses looking to find a better way to deliver exceptional customer experience, this event offers a glimpse into the innovations Talkdesk and our partners are developing to help them transform their customer interactions.”
The event will also showcase Talkdesk AI TrainerTM, the first human-in the-loop tool for contact centers. Register to attend the Talkdesk Digital Showdown and cast a vote for the winners.
- Learn more about the latest innovations from Talkdesk, including Talkdesk Workspace, a customizable interface designed to enable a better way to deliver superior customer experiences in contact centers
- See Talkdesk as a Leader by Gartner in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and other recent awards and recognition
- Hear directly from customers about why they selected Talkdesk CX Cloud and the difference it has made in their contact centers
- Talkdesk recently announced $143 million in Series C funding, increasing the company’s valuation to more than $3 billion
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk® is a global customer experience leader for customer-obsessed companies. Our contact center solution provides a better way for businesses and customers to engage with one another. Our speed of innovation and global footprint reflect our commitment to ensure businesses everywhere can deliver better customer experiences through any channel, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, cost savings and profitability. Talkdesk CX CloudTM is an end-to-end customer experience solution that combines enterprise scale with consumer simplicity. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, Trivago, and Fujitsu partner with Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great customer experience. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks ™ or registered ® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of the does not imply any affiliation or endorsement by them.