MORRISTOWN, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Majesco, a global leader of cloud insurance software solutions for insurance business transformation, today announced that the expansion of the L&A and Group business with five new leadership hires. These new hires bring industry knowledge, expertise and leadership to support the rapidly growing selection and adoption of the L&A and Group software solutions.
As the L&A industry enters a new decade, many recognize the significant need to improve, both operationally and innovatively, to create immediate business results and long-term value. In rethinking their operating model, insurers must make their products and processes more cost-effective, while also digitally making their products and processes more attractive to the next generation of buyers to drive growth and avoid the financial impact of declining legacy business.
“The L&A and Group business is one of our strategic pillars and has experienced significant growth in the last year,” Adam Elster, CEO of Majesco. “To support our current, new and upcoming customers, we are strengthening and expanding our market and business-focused L&A and Group division to execute on Majesco’s vision, strategy, and plans, establishing Majesco as the leader in the L&A and Group market. We are excited about the new talent joining Majesco and energized about the opportunities ahead for our customer and business.”
The new hires include:
- Raymond Law, SVP and GM for L&A and Group Products - Ray has over three decades of experience in various roles with tier 1 insurers such as MetLife, AIG, Travelers and most recently at Prudential as VP & CTO of Group Insurance. He also participates in Innovation Underwriters – The Insurance Collaborative, providing advice focused on accelerating innovation in with a focus on disruption and transformation in the workplace benefits.
- Jennifer Messersmith, SVP Global Leader of L&A and Group Delivery - Jennifer brings extensive insurance and financial services transformation program experience from JPMorgan Chase, E&Y and most recently with Nationwide. Jen will lead the global L&A and Group delivery teams across the L&A and Group and Distribution Management products.
- Naveen Wadhwa, VP Delivery Transformation - Naveen has over twenty years of IT experience during which he held leadership roles at RIA Advisory, United Health Group, Capgemini and Ernst & Young. He will be focused on maturing both the P&C and L&A and Group Delivery organization to the next level, managing the SAFe Agile 5.0 initiatives, automation initiatives, SI enablement, and maturing the implementation playbook across all Majesco products, including L&A and Group.
- Tom Fisher, VP of L&A and Group Delivery - Tom has over three decades of experience in insurance and financial services , leading major transformational programs and portfolios, most recently at Nationwide for the Life & Annuity, retirement plans and commercial lines business areas. He has helped companies’ transition delivery programs to end-to-end agile execution using SAFe Agile methodology.
- Colleen O’Hara, VP of L&A and Group Delivery - Colleen bring over two decades of experience in transformation initiatives for insurance and financial services companies including investment firms, most recently at Nationwide for the Life & Annuities and retirement income areas. She has held innovation leadership roles and has led efforts to evolve agile and DevOps project management practices.
The L&A market is focused on two key areas: digital transformation and business transformation that addresses legacy debt and operational efficiency while also establishing a foundation for new business models and products to support both growth and expense containment needs. Majesco’s L&A and Group portfolio of solutions including Majesco L&A and Group Core Suite inclusive of policy, billing and claims, Majesco L&A and Group Insurance Data & Analytics Platform, Majesco Distribution Management, Majesco Digital1st Insurance and the recent acquisition of ClaimVantage solutions including Majesco ClaimVantage Claims Management, Majesco Absence Management, Majesco Accommodation Management and Majesco IDAM which provide next-generation cloud platform solutions that will accelerate insurer’s digital transformation.
Majesco provides technology, expertise, and leadership that helps insurers modernize, innovate and connect to build the future of their business – and the future of insurance – at speed and scale. Our platforms connect people and businesses to insurance in ways that are innovative, hyper-relevant, compelling, and personal. Over 190 insurance companies worldwide in P&C, L&A, and Group Benefits are transforming their businesses by modernizing, optimizing, or creating new business models with Majesco. Our market-leading solutions include CloudInsurer® P&C Core Suite (Policy, Billing, Claims); CloudInsurer® L&A and Group Core Suite (Policy, Billing, Claims); L&A Insurance Data & Analytics Platform, Digital1st® Insurance with Digital1st® Engagement, Digital1st® EcoExchange, and Digital1st® Platform – a cloud-native, microservices and open API platform; Distribution Management, P&C Insurance Data & Analytics Platform, including an Enterprise Data Warehouse. For more details on Majesco, please visit www.majesco.com.