LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Onco360®, the nation’s largest independent Oncology Pharmacy, has been selected by ADC Therapeutics to be the exclusive specialty pharmacy partner for ZYNLONTA™ (loncastuximab tesirine-lpyl), a new intravenous therapy option for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory large B-cell lymphoma after two or more lines of systemic therapy, including diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) not otherwise specified, DLBCL arising from low grade lymphoma, and high grade B-cell lymphoma.
“Onco360 is excited to be selected as a specialty pharmacy provider for ZYNLONTA patients,” said Benito Fernandez, Chief Commercial Officer, Onco360. “The recent approval of ZYNLONTA provides a new therapy option for heavily pre-treated DLBCL patients who have failed prior lines of therapy. As a provider of this key treatment, Onco360 will support the highly specialized needs of relapsed/refractory DLBCL patients and their physicians across the US.”
According to the National Cancer Institute‘s (NCI) Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program, approximately 81,560 patients will be diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) in 2021 with a corresponding 20,720 deaths. According to the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines, DLBCL is the common type of NHL, representing approximately 32% of all NHL cases annually. According to NCI SEER data, DLBCL has a five-year overall survival (OS) of 63.9% when considering all stages of disease. Based on data from various clinical trials, up to 30% of DLBCL patients will experience disease relapse, necessitating subsequent lines of therapy.
ZYNLONTA is manufactured by ADC Therapeutics, a commercial-stage biotechnology company which strives to improve the lives of cancer patients with its next-generation, targeted antibody drug conjugates (ADCs). The FDA’s approval of ZYNLONTA comes as a result of the Phase II LOTIS-2 (NCT03589469) clinical trial which demonstrated a 48.3% overall response rate (ORR) for relapsed/refractory DLBCL patients who failed at least two prior systemic therapies who were treated with ZYNLONTA. For full prescribing information, visit ZYNLONTA.com
About Onco360® Oncology Pharmacy:
Onco360 is the largest independent Oncology Pharmacy and clinical support services company in the country. Onco360 was founded in 2003 to bring together the stakeholders involved in the cancer treatment process and serve the specialized needs of oncologists, patients, hospitals, cancer centers of excellence, manufacturers, health plans, and payers. It dispenses nationally through its network of URAC-, and ACHC-accredited Oncology Pharmacies. Onco360 is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, and is a flagship specialty pharmacy brand of PharMerica Corporation, a leading institutional pharmacy, specialty infusion, and hospital services company servicing healthcare facilities in the United States. For more information about Onco360, please visit Onco360.com.
- American Cancer Society: What Is Kidney Cancer 2021. Available at https://www.cancer.org/cancer/kidney-cancer/about/what-is-kidney-cancer.html. Accessed January 2021.
- American Cancer Society: Key Statistics About Kidney Cancer 2021. Available at: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/kidney-cancer/about/key-statistics.html. Accessed January 2021.
- American Cancer Society: Kidney Cancer Treatment 2021. Available at: <https://www.cancer.org/cancer/kidney-cancer/treating.html. Accessed January 2021.
- American Cancer Society: Targeted Therapy for Kidney Cancer 2021. Available at: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/kidney-cancer/treating/targeted-therapy.html. Accessed January 2021.
- Rini BI, Pal SK, Escudier BJ, et al. Lancet Oncol 2020; 21:95-104.
- Motzer RJ, Nosov D, Eisen T, et al. J Clin Oncol 2013; 31(30): 3791-3799.