DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Virtual Reality Market by Devices, Hardware, Software, Services, Applications and Content 2021 - 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an analysis of the virtual reality market including an assessment of the VR ecosystem and the role of value chain members, analysis of price metrics, VR devices, apps, and content. The report also provides an assessment of key VR companies and solutions, evaluation of emerging business models, and assessment of VR component market: devices, software, hardware, platforms. The report identifies key VR growth drivers, market challenges, and emerging opportunities with associated forecasts from 2021 through 2026.
This report provides an in-depth assessment of the VR market including the following:
- Analysis of VR ecosystem and role of value chain partners
- Evaluation of recent VR patent filings and intellectual property
- Analysis of current price metrics VR devices, apps, and content
- Assessment of key VR companies and solutions with SWOT analysis
- Analysis of emerging business models and evolution of VR monetization
- Analysis of VR component market: devices, software, hardware, platforms
- Analysis of key VR growth drivers, market challenges, and emerging opportunities
Forecasts in Report:
- Shipment forecasts in the report include:
- Virtual Reality Market Globally, Regionally, and by Major Countries 2021 - 2026
- Virtual Reality Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, and Government Applications 2021 - 2026
- Virtual Reality Hardware, Software, and Services 2021 - 2026
- Virtual Reality Content and Commerce 2021 - 2026
Select Report Findings:
- The global VR market as a whole will exceed $100B by 2026 with CAGR of 51.1%
- The United States VR market will reach $23.2B by 2026, driven largely by VR devices
- Gesture sensing devices for VR will reach $ 11.4B globally by 2026 with CAGR of 53.3%
- Ecosystem participants monetize VR through devices, hardware, software, services, and content
- High growth VR business revenue opportunities include VR Pay Per Experience, VR Data and Analytics, and VR Payments
- Next-generation VR monetization will be via mixed reality as real-world objects in a virtual world take on a sense of permanency with real objects, appearing to actually exist within the virtual world
- Increasing Popularity of Immersive Vision
- Usability to Increase Adoption of VR Devices
- Virtual Reality Functions Embedded in Devices
- Virtual Reality in Training and Simulation
- Increasing Affordability of Devices and Components
- Virtual Reality in Enterprise and Industrial Settings
- Adverse Impact on User Health
- Fully Immersive Virtual Reality is Costly
- Ensuring Usability in Design and Tracking
- High Energy Consumption
- 3D Systems Simbionix
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Avegant Corp.
- Cyberglove Systems
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp
- EON Reality Inc.
- FOVE Inc.
- Google Inc.
- HTC Corporation
- Huawei Technologies
- Integrated Device Technology Inc
- Intel Corporation
- Leap Motion Inc.
- LG Corporation
- Magic Leap
- Maxim Integrated
- Microsoft Corporation
- NGRAIN Corporation (mCloud)
- Niantic Inc.
- NVidia Corporation
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Rohm Semiconductor
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Semtech Corporation
- Sixense Entertainment Inc.
- SK Telecom
- Sony Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- Unity Technologies
- Virtual Reality Company
- Vuzix Corporation
- Zeiss VR One
- ZTE Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1qy2jm