DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (UCAV) Market 2021-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the unmanned combat aerial vehicle (UCAV) market and it is poised to grow by $1.08 billion during 2021-2025 decelerating at a CAGR of over 9% during the forecast period.
The report on unmanned combat aerial vehicle (UCAV) market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the changing nature of advanced warfare and escalating security threats.
The unmanned combat aerial vehicle (UCAV) market analysis include type segment and geographic segment. This study identifies the growing export demand from smaller economies as one of the prime reasons driving the unmanned combat aerial vehicle (UCAV) market growth during the next few years.
Rising Food and Beverages Processing Market is Driving Growth
The report on unmanned combat aerial vehicle (UCAV) market covers the following areas:
- Unmanned combat aerial vehicle (UCAV) market sizing
- Unmanned combat aerial vehicle (UCAV) market forecast
- Unmanned combat aerial vehicle (UCAV) market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. The market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast the accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Medium-altitude UCAV - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- High-altitude UCAV - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Type
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AeroVironment Inc.
- BAE Systems Plc
- Dassault Aviation Group
- Denel Dynamics
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Atomics
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- The Boeing Co.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z61h6r