DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Skin Care Products Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global skin care products market reached a value of US$ 131 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global skin care products market to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years.
Skin care products are used to enhance and maintain the appearance of human skin. There are a variety of products available in the market such as cleansers, toners, body lotions, oils and serums, and creams with alpha-hydroxy acids, beta-hydroxy acids, and retinol as some of their key ingredients. These products aid in regular replenishment of the dying skin cells and counter the signs of aging such as wrinkles, fines lines and age spots while maintaining the overall skin health. The global skin care products market is highly diversified as it varies from region to region catering to a wide range of skin types present across the globe.
Skin is one of the organs that receive the most damage owing to the exposure to external factors such as ultraviolet (UV) rays and pollution. Consequently, there has been an increase in the inclination among the masses towards engaging in a regular skin care regime, thus making it an integral part of personal well-being. This has led to the introduction of diversified products containing various chemical and herbal elements, aiming at the overall enhancement and maintenance of healthy skin.
Urban regions, in particular, have been a witness to increasing consumers' inclination toward various skin care products owing to rising disposable income, aggressive promotional activities, and launch of innovative products by manufacturers. Rising awareness about both skin ailments and available treatments is propelling consumers to start using skin care products quite early, thus aiding the market growth. The market is further driven by an increasing number of women preferring anti-aging products which form a crucial segment of the skin care products market.
- Johnson & Johnson
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Unilever PLC
- Avon Products Inc.
- L'Oral S.A.
- Kao Corporation
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Shiseido Company
- Beiersdorf AG
- Procter & Gamble
- Revlon Inc
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global skin care products market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global skin care products industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global skin care products market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the ingredient type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the gender?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global skin care products industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global skin care products industry?
- What is the structure of the global skin care products industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global skin care products industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global skin care products industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Skin Care Products Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Ingredient
5.6 Market Breakup by Gender
5.7 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.8 Market Breakup by Region
5.9 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
6.1 Face Cream
6.2 Body Lotion
7 Market Breakup by Ingredient
8 Market Breakup by Gender
9 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
9.2 Beauty Parlours and Salons
9.3 Multi Branded Retail Stores
9.5 Exclusive Retail Stores
10 Market Breakup by Region
10.2 North America
10.3 Asia Pacific
10.4 Middle East and Africa
10.5 Latin America
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Analysis
14.1 Price Indicators
14.2 Price Structure
14.3 Margin Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mmp9es