Lifestyle trends, urbanisation and economics are reshaping households today and into the future.
Surging numbers of single-person households are creating new consumer clusters; expanding urban epicentres are reshaping skylines; and the fewer residents per household is reshaping the way homeowners utilise their space. This report will provide an overview into how households are changing in terms of size, location facilities, and more.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Identify factors driving change now and in the future
- Understand motivation
- Forward-looking outlook
- Briefings and presentation should provoke lively discussion at senior level
- Take a step back from micro trends
- Get up to date estimates and comment
Key Topics Covered:
- Households Today
- Global Outlook
- Top Five Household Trends
- Rankings of Key Indicators
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/grccke